Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2012 - 12Th August

Mark M.K

Hello Fiesta fans,

FOC are going to Ford Fair this year, which is being held at Silverstone race track. We have a limited number of tickets for our club stand. Tickets are just £15 and include a car pass to gain you early entry. This will be the biggest and best Ford event of the year.

If you wish to buy tickets, click here: http://www.fordowner...limited-spaces/ and fill out the form. Once you fill out the form, payment will be made via Paypal.

If you have any questions, please ask them below.

We hope to see you there on the 12th August!

Mark M.K - FOC Manager

• 1 month later...

All tickets FOC had are now sold. If you wish to attend Ford Fair, you will need to pay full price on the gate. This will NOT give you a place on our club stand.

When do we receive the tickets? I purchased mine last month and I haven't recieved any ticket via post or email can anyone help?

Tickets will be posted out next week. We had to wait for Ford Fair to release the tickets first.

Okay cool thanks! just making sure :P

If theres no place on the stand do you just park on the car park sorry for the stupid question

Ford Fair will have a public car park for non club stand cars, which will be away from the main show.