Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Thought Id Introduce Myslf

KARIM

I recently purchased a 2009 1.6 tdci ford focus in White 5 door. previous car was a 1.4hdi 206 peugeot thank god its gone.

my plans for the ford are 18" st alloys and tint out the car hids and probably.leave it at that or upgrade the front lights to projector black lights xenon ones. atm i simply upgraded the bulbs to mtec cosmos white/blue bulbs look good for now.

ive seen some alloys on eBay i want to buy but the guy has had them on his jaguar x type and when i ask will the fit my ford he says i dont know can anyone help

eBay item number

Hi welcome :)

I recently purchased a 2009 1.6 tdci ford focus in White 5 door. previous car was a 1.4hdi 206 peugeot thank god its gone.

my plans for the ford are 18" st alloys and tint out the car hids and probably.leave it at that or upgrade the front lights to projector black lights xenon ones. atm i simply upgraded the bulbs to mtec cosmos white/blue bulbs look good for now.

ive seen some alloys on ebay i want to buy but the guy has had them on his jaguar x type and when i ask will the fit my ford he says i dont know can anyone help

Hi and welcome to the forum,

those alloys will fit your focus no problem but for apperance purposes you may wish to change the centre caps for a set of ford ones, and if you look closly at the first picture of them you will see a chip out of the alloy on the lower left spoke lol and the title says excellent condition so id keep that in mind when bidding on them,

when you get a momment join photobucket or a similar image hosting site, then upload some pictures of your focus and link them to this thread, you may also like to have a read through the list of guides below this post, most of them are available in PDF format to download and print making them very easy to follow.

Thankyou for that information. I won the alloya in the end.and will do as you said upload some pictures of the car before and after aswell.

Really appreciate your help

Karim

Thankyou for that information. I won the alloya in the end.and will do as you said upload some pictures of the car before and after aswell.

Really appreciate your help

Karim

No problem Sir hatoff.gif

those snow flake alloys are the mk2.5 ST design too so they are the correct style for your model of focus too, i look foward to the pictures when fitted, also if the centr caps from ford end up to be expensive then you can purchase some overlay badges from DMB to stick over the Jaguar logo ones.

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/35/wheel-centres

look foward to the pictures when fitted mate photo.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up thw alloys fitted them..managed to gt hold of some centre caps from ford but chrome also had the car rear tinted. Now im trying to find wind deflectors but cant seem to get andly luck. Also how do i upload pics through my phone as i have no.computer at the moment to use?

20120524_110703.jpg

IMG-20120709-WA0000.jpg

20120702_174252.jpg

also i installed a jvc double din dvd player i took the usb connector out of this position. I want to buy another on of these plastic blanks but dont know what its called can someone tell me pls. Pls look at image below for what im on about

20120617_164834.jpg

Finally does anyone know where i can buy some wind deflectors from for my car 5 door set dark tint ones? ive been asking on eBay but no one is getting back to if theyre correct for my model.

Hi mate,

Very nice alloys, wish I had a set of these. looks like it could do with lowering now its on 18"s

Check this link out, would look really smart

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Refitting-CD-DVD-Players-USB-interface-modification-Panel-For-Ford-Focus-09-11-/221065946623?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item33788ea5ff

Finally does anyone know where i can buy some wind deflectors from for my car 5 door set dark tint ones? ive been asking on ebay but no one is getting back to if theyre correct for my model.

Climair units are generally considered to be the best as they're sturdy and high quality but as they're so sturdy they can cause slow window operation unless you spray the window channels with WD40 or sillicone spray.

These are smoked ones for front windows only-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Mk2-Climair-Wind-Deflectors-Tinted-/120849486588?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c2330d2fc

These are for all 4 doors-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLIMAIR-Car-Wind-Deflectors-FORD-FOCUS-5DR-2004-2005-2006-2007-2010-SET-4-/180753343057?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a15bd2251

Either of these 2 sets will fit your car perfectly.

Alternatively there are ones by Team Heko,they are a bit more flexible and don't tend to cause window drag but do not feel as sturdy as Climair but still really good.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-II-MK2-5DR-HATCH-TEAM-HEKO-WIND-DEFLECTORS-FRONT-REAR-SET-NEW-/160751658015?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item256d8ba41f

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-piece-Front-Rear-Wind-Deflectors-fits-Ford-Focus-2004-On-2010-5-Door-Hatchback-/290737546862?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b14ee66e

I had Heko on my Mk1 and they were great, i have Climair on my Mk2 now purely because my buddy had some going spare so my change of type was nothing to do with quality - it was just because they were free.

You may find that if you want really dark ones at a lower price then the Heko ones may be your option.

Hope this is helpful to you.

These Team Heko ones will fit. All Mk 2 Focus's from 2004 have the same windows.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-piece-Front-Rear-Wind-Deflectors-fits-Ford-Focus-2-04-On-5-Door-Hatchback-/380453074900?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5894c537d4

Ive just put a set on mine and they look the bees.

Thanks alot for all that info. I will buy the cheaper set heko ones i believe. as for lowering the car really cabt as ive got a very high dodgy made driveway and would rub very easily. I will get some more pics up once ive fitted the wind deflectors and sorted out a few more things. will also show pics of my previous cars both peugeot 206s that i modded

My previous cars

first owned the white one as standard and then the blue standard were both the 1.4hdi versions

1247bll.jpg

2v1vqrd.jpg

sorry for poor pics had to take them off another forum for peugeots im on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club