Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Mondeo "st"

Darren John Turner

Hi Forum,

I am a full time chef & partime photographer form mid wales, originally from manchester.

Today i just bought my first mondeo but i now have to wait for 4 days so i can collect, its gonna be a longgggggggggggg weekend :D

I went to see & view a Mondeo Ghia X but ended up with a "56" blue Mondeo ST Diesel 2.2 TDCI that was parked next to it, was a little over budget i just hope i made a right decision, my previous car was a 99 vectra ;)

The car has 78k Miles & full service history, full colour sat nav which is defo a bonus, i think this has a bluetooth so i can connect my phone but not 100% sure

No doubt i will have alot of question over the coming weeks & i aim to be an active member

Cheers

Daz

Few phones pics

528014_441331719232666_550488423_n.jpg

524218_441331255899379_1936468086_n.jpg

181128_441331065899398_688069498_n.jpg

Excuse the dusty appearance, there is building site causing laods of dust next to the car dealers place :(

You won't be disappointed!! You be surprised what this will keep up with/beat in a straight line and more importantly in the bends!!

My dads one handles better than my focus zetec s!!!

It truly is an awesome car.. Shame ford didn't have a better engine like the current 200bhp tdci to drop in it back then.. As the chassis can clearly handle the power

I think you've made a great choice, did you test drive it?

These are rapid like TDCiST said. . .Youl have plenty of fun.

Good choice of car mate. Had mine for 18 months and I've loved every minute of it.

It's a fairly quick car with loads of torque and power available. Its far from rapid bit you won't disappointed with what it can do.

Just watch the wheels, they have a habit of corroding and you end up with flat tyres.

Good choice of car mate. Had mine for 18 months and I've loved every minute of it.

It's a fairly quick car with loads of torque and power available. Its far from rapid bit you won't disappointed with what it can do.

Just watch the wheels, they have a habit of corroding and you end up with flat tyres.

Sorry i did exaggerate a little but compared to my Zetec it certainly has some ummph.

cheers folks, yes i took it for nice long test drive, around town, on some country bends & on motorway up too 100 for few seconds and its smooth as a bell, no strange noises & all seems to work well, got 3 months warranty with it, tax & MOT & service for 12 months in with price. It defo seem like it can pick its feet up so should help on the overtaking on these rural welsh country roads and of course it looks pretty dam awesome lol

i am really surprised how comfy the recaro's are as well as i aint not small chappy.

Stereo system seems to sound quite decent to which always helps

it has 4 new tyres fitted but thanks for heads up about the wheels.

can anyone confirm about the colour touch screen sat nav, does it work with with phone via bluetooth ?

cheers

Daz

I know what you mean though paddy, I went from a 1.6 focus to the st.

Sounds like you have found a good one mate, you will want to keep those seats for your next car lol.

Does it still have the original exhaust on it? They are prone to break at the weld going into the box box so it might be worth a quick look.

I know what you mean though paddy, I went from a 1.6 focus to the st.

Sounds like you have found a good one mate, you will want to keep those seats for your next car lol.

Does it still have the original exhaust on it? They are prone to break at the weld going into the box box so it might be worth a quick look.

not 100% i will find out and of course check before i collect, thanks for the advice

Daz

529545_441622022536969_1467147918_n.jpg

205268_441621859203652_1414264780_n.jpg

couple more piccies :-)

Looks lovely and tidy.

Good choice Darren.

Looks really nice, bagged a good one there. Hardest part is keeping it tidy - if your a family man.

Looks really nice, bagged a good one there. Hardest part is keeping it tidy - if your a family man.

+1 the car looks sweet mate,

but if you have young kids, id purchase some anti-scratch film for the screen on the stereo and ban any form of glitter from the car,

ive got pink glitter hearts spilt all over the rear footwells and its a devil to hoover out of the carpets even with a dyson

gloss black front grill & fog surround respray would look sweet

have no kids to worry about messing my new toy up thank goodness...........!!

Dont think i will be modifying this car, love its looks as it stands :P

Your seats look different to mine, at the top/backrest you have a leather bit. Don't think mine are like that. Unless its just that time of night and I'm being stupid

Your seats look different to mine, at the top/backrest you have a leather bit. Don't think mine are like that. Unless its just that time of night and I'm being stupid

yes that right, it say recaro on that leather bit to ( if i remember correctly )

Daz

if you know the reg of the car mate,

you can log on to ford etis and enter the reg,

it will then display all info and spec for the car as fitted on the production line. http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=3F85A58B25CABF90DA390D49251B0525.fcvas509

Possibly been an extra of some sort, different to the standard half leather ones.