Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello!

John Jones

Hi all,

I've decided to join this forum to learn a bit more about Ford ownership and cars in general. I have a 2008 Ford Focus and I really like it. I wish it didn't use quite so much petrol. Or that petrol is cheaper. Or something.

I'll probably ask some really stupid questions, so I expect some silly answers. It will be a small price to pay if it means mechanics stop trying to bamboozle me. :unsure:

JJ

Hi all,

I've decided to join this forum to learn a bit more about Ford ownership and cars in general. I have a 2008 Ford Focus and I really like it. I wish it didn't use quite so much petrol. Or that petrol is cheaper. Or something.

I'll probably ask some really stupid questions, so I expect some silly answers. It will be a small price to pay if it means mechanics stop trying to bamboozle me. :unsure:

JJ

Welcome to the forum,

when you get a momment please also join photobucket or a similar image hosting site and upload some pictures of your car, you can then link the images to the forum for us to view. you may also like to view my guides listed below this post, most of them are available to download in PDF format making them easier to use and print.

have you any modifications planned?

Cheers Lenny

I will not be posting any pics of my car just yet- I would need to wash it first. ;) Maybe later. It is a bit poorly at the moment with an oil leak and I'm not happy with my garage.

I doubt I'll be modifying it as I am no good at car maintenance. I don't really have much of a clue about cars other than the real basics. I'd like to learn more, so I've joined this forum. Despite my forum name, I am actually female. I guess if men are expected to do their share of the housework then it is my duty to know more about motors. You never know, it might pay off.

As much as I like my car, I'm not sure whether I can keep it. It's zippy and really comfortable, but blimey the fuel costs are creeping up. My next car may have to be a bit smaller. Sad, but true.

Cheers Lenny

I will not be posting any pics of my car just yet- I would need to wash it first. ;) Maybe later. It is a bit poorly at the moment with an oil leak and I'm not happy with my garage.

I doubt I'll be modifying it as I am no good at car maintenance. I don't really have much of a clue about cars other than the real basics. I'd like to learn more, so I've joined this forum. Despite my forum name, I am actually female. I guess if men are expected to do their share of the housework then it is my duty to know more about motors. You never know, it might pay off.

As much as I like my car, I'm not sure whether I can keep it. It's zippy and really comfortable, but blimey the fuel costs are creeping up. My next car may have to be a bit smaller. Sad, but true.

go for a 1.6TDCi focus and you will get 609miles on a 65ltr tank of diesel and dont be afraid to be yourself on here,

their are lots of female members too.

My 1.8 is a little bit thirsty but who cares my car allowance covers all the fuel so I don't mind. Does about 330 miles when I need to fill it up at quarter tank. Iam no great mechanic either but I'll give what I can a go, the people on here are full of great advice so should be able to help you if you need.

Welcome here my ex partner was called 'Jo John' so i can imagine the confuse ment you put up with.

Anyway like Lenny said theres a few females here who know and don't know much themselves. Youl fit in well and be scared ask anything.

Theres no such thing as a stupid question.

Hi welcome :)

Thanks, you've all made me feel very welcome!

Welcome to the forum 'John', I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on here.

I've learned a fair amount since being here, I'm sure you will too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club