Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2.5 Fog Light Surrounds

gc88

Hey all,

I notice that some people have been ordering DRLs which come fixed to fog light surrounds.

What are you doing with the old surrounds?

I might be after a set soon... :)

gc

Ifi get mine fitted il probably sell the old set. They're not priced massive on the web anyway. Have you checked eBay?

I sold mine to a mk2 owner who was upgrading the front end to a mk2.5

Do you know if front and rear bumpers from a Mk2.5 will fit a Mk2 without modification?

Just an idea for my next possible project.

My front bumper has stone chips and the rear has a bit of fine crazing in the paint as apparently it was bumped on the back end at some time (the guy that fitted my parking sensors said the rear slam panel was newer than the car).

If the parts need respraying at some time i just as well make it worth my time. :D

Do you know if front and rear bumpers from a Mk2.5 will fit a Mk2 without modification?

My front bumper has stone chips and the rear has a bit of fine crazing in the paint as apparently it was bumped on the back end at some time (the guy that fitted my parking sensors said the rear slam panel was newer than the car).

If the parts need respraying at some time i just as well make it worth my time. :D

I have no idea myself mate, i wouldnt even know where to look!

Its useless emailing ford as well, as differenet dealers always give different answers!

Have you sprayed stuff before? I'm looking at trying to colour code (panther black) my front fog grilles - hoping its easy!

Can't spray to save my life. :P

Just thinking that if the bumpers had to come off for spraying it would be just as well replace them with upgraded ones to kill 2 birds.

Can't spray to save my life. :P

Just thinking that if the bumpers had to come off for spraying it would be just as well replace them with upgraded ones to kill 2 birds.

I'll prbably be the same mate!

I've just bought a set for £20 from eBay. Thinking if it goes wrong, then its only £20.

But no, i need to add on the paint, primer, top coat, wet and dry - so infact it'll probably be more like £40!!

Still want a set i,ll sell them for what lenny sold them to me for as i,ve know bought a 2.5 titanium so not doing upgrade on mk2 know £15 pm me if interested

Hi Stoney,

the Mk2.5 Face lift bumper will only fit the mk2 if you also fit new side wing panels, headlights and a bonnet but they are all direct replacment parts, in my opinion it would cost a fortune mate, but the rear bumper is a straight swap no hidden extras.

however for the front bumper you may consider the late mk2 front bumper i reckon it looks sweet here are some images and you could keep your existing fog light units aswell as your upper front grill and headlights.

either with or with out the chrome fog surrounds it looks good to me:

112_06geneva_05z_2007_ford_focus_pf_convertible_photos_front_driver_side_top_up.jpg

untitled.png

2579f33_20.jpg

image35375_b.jpg

Nice idea, Thanks for the info.

Nice idea, Thanks for the info.

no prob mate, would look good especially if the black sections were re-sprayed gloss black,

cant go wrong when spraying an item black. plus the last time i was in Halfords i picked up a spray can adaptor for 8 euro it makes areosol spraying even easier http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AEROSOL-SPRAY-GUN-CAN-HANDLE-PAINT-APPLICATOR-PAINT-LIKE-A-PRO-/250979381734?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item3a6f8971e6 it uses the spray nozzle on the can too so the handle will last a life time and makes it alot more comfortable when spraying at different angles or strokes.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club