Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Ideas Of What To Change To My Mk7 Fiesta

MikeLangwine

hey guys i have a 2009 fiesta style + as its my first car had to go for something basic... but anybody got any ideas or online shops where i can get like bits that will make it look like a zetec or titanium or any tips and tricks ?

Put a zetec S spoiler on it.

New zetec or titanium alloys, get it lowered

Probs new exhaust aswell!

All my opinion tho :)

as above wheels and lowered is the main thing to start with i reckon, poss get windows done too. it all depends on how much you want to spend tbh. if you got the cash then go exhaust and induction kit, prob not much performance gained but would look and sound good. what colour is it cos you could get plastic bits sprayed. but it all comes down to the monies at end of the day lol

Zetec-S rear spoiler, and Asian market front grille, that's the changes I am planning to make.

thanks guys! thinking of starting with electrics first... thinking of putting powerfold mirrors on it... but do i have to have the zetec radio + screen so it will full work with the "link to lock" function? and will the cd player with bluetooth work on my style +?

Deffo tint the rear sides and back windows, and get the asian front grille. They're cheap mods that will change the look quickly to start you off. Oh and new wheel trims until you get alloys. lol

:) Paul

I feel like I say this on every car forum I'm a member but it is especially important when talking to an inexperienced driver...

OP, remember to tell your insurance!

Adding powerfold mirrors should be ok (unless your car goes on fire due to an electrical fault and the insurance finds out you had done the mod) but your insurance should be informed of any modification that changes the look of the car (interior and exterior) and any modification that is designed to improve performance. As it is your first car I suspect that your insurance will be expensive enough without adding mods into the equation...

Quickest, easiest and cheapest mod you can do, DMB for colour coded badges!

Seconded :)

thank you so much, I've been wondering if I could get a white Ford badge!

thank you so much, I've been wondering if I could get a white Ford badge!

You certainly can.

Are these badges easy to fit as i was thinking of getting some

Are these badges easy to fit as i was thinking of getting some

Yea they are really easy, this come with pretty clear fitting instructions but all you do is clear the badger suface, get a hair dryer ( borrowed my sisters lol) or a heat gun if you've got one, warm the surface of the badge and the gel overlay and the just line it up and stick it on

Simples!

Yea they are really easy, this come with pretty clear fitting instructions but all you do is clear the badger suface, get a hair dryer ( borrowed my sisters lol) or a heat gun if you've got one, warm the surface of the badge and the gel overlay and the just line it up and stick it on

Simples!

Thanks for that i'll give it go, just need to decide what colour go for now

Simples!

I'll just steal a shot of the one I use at work (do all my car work in the nice dry warehouse :lol: )

Now do I go for silver writing on black or red on black? hmmmmm

I'll just steal a shot of the one I use at work (do all my car work in the nice dry warehouse :lol: )

Now do I go for silver writing on black or red on black? hmmmmm

Silver for sure! I'm not a huge fan of the red badges on anything, apart from maybe red. lol

What about purple on black? (to match my hair at the mo!)

Ermm........ :wacko: lol

I can't decide if I like the chrome under bonnet grille on your black Fez, kinda makes it look like a Zeroid from Terrahawks!

e.g:

z101.jpg

I can't decide if I like the chrome under bonnet grille on your black Fez, kinda makes it look like a Zeroid from Terrahawks!

e.g:

z101.jpg

Lmao. thanks :(

;)

I think I like it, it's defo unique, but the geekazoid in me couldn't help but think of Space-Sgt 101 smiling...

:D