ST11 MCC

Cant Decide If I Want New Alloys

hey folks was just wondering if these look any good. thinking of getting them but can make up my mind lol

standard wheelsDSCF2373.jpg

quick photo shop of white pro 1.2s with blue lip

DSCF2373-1.png

apart from the difference in the amount of nuts on the wheels which im sure is just their due to the photoshop done,

i think they would look sweet mate,and maybe paint the calipers too,thumbup.gif

I prefer the ultralegeras and I'm looking at a set of pro race 1.2s in white for my frozen white fiesta don't suppose you could photoshop them onto a white zetec s as I'm not sure about the colour and I'm pants on photoshop would be a big help

The black 1.2's look immense. There's a white mk7 zetec s near me in Northern Ireland which has them on, along with a black roof, and a black Asian market grill with white inserts!

Rekon you could get away with putting 18'' pro races on?

Rekon you could get away with putting 18'' pro races on?

Don't think so the only 18s I've seen an a fiesta are the puma speed ones and they are special offset made to fit the fiesta

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-Mk7-Pumaspeed-Signature-Wheel_177.jsp

The black 1.2's look immense. There's a white mk7 zetec s near me in Northern Ireland which has them on, along with a black roof, and a black Asian market grill with white inserts!

Yeh I've seen a lot with The black 1.2s but I want something a bit different

Yeh I've seen a lot with The black 1.2s but I want something a bit different

I'm looking and get the pro race 3 wheels in black for mine but the do come in white, give them a look m8

Looks awesome :)

I prefer the ultralegeras and I'm looking at a set of pro race 1.2s in white for my frozen white fiesta don't suppose you could photoshop them onto a white zetec s as I'm not sure about the colour and I'm pants on photoshop would be a big help

you got a side on pic of your car mate and will give it a go.

Yeah they look really nice but at the same time the standard ones look wicked to! I've always said if ever I had the money i'd buy these:

http://www.performan...ils.aspx?ID=543

yeah as much as i want new wheels still like the standard ones, the only thing i dont like is the fact nearly all zs have them and just want to be different. cheers for the replies guys, still toying with the idea lol