Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights Left On Warning

cridling

Hi newbie here my 09 facelift 1.6 zetec does not sound chimes when sidelights left on but wifes- same model same year does, I have chimes turned on in set up do i need to have it programmed in or am i missing something very obvious any help appreciated

could be faulty speaker? do you gert beeps as you circulate the trip computer?

Thanks for reply yes get beeps and chimes works on seatbelt warning fine and have run diag test and chimes work ok very confusing

not unless theres a fault with the switch or wire and the car doesnt realise the lights are still on have you changed or added anything?

When you open the driver's door does the interior light come on? Does the dash display tell you that the door is open?

Perhaps the car doesn't know that the door is open, and they why there's no 'lights on' warning

Beyond that perhaps try looking at fuses.

Thanks i'll try the door the only thing i added was bulbs into footwell holders which work with interior light

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club