Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Police Just Stopped Me

suddste

Most police officers are very very nice people as are the AA, RAC and all the other people who want to make your journey safe, don't knock them.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stoney871

• NorthSussex

• TDCiST

• jeebowhite

Btw my comment was in no way intended to offend the lads on here who are in the police, we have never met so I have no reason to doubt any of you.

Btw my comment was in no way intended to offend the lads on here who are in the police, we have never met so I have no reason to doubt any of you.

I have broad shoulders, so no offence taken.

You should hear what I get called at work.

Some very hurtful things (and that's just my colleagues ;))

Ducks back and all that. :rolleyes:Not at all offended, if you drive a Ford you are the bees knees in my book. :P

As you say Stoney, theres a cross match out there, good and bad. I have only been tugged once, I was 17, out at half midnight, in an old crapper of a motor with my barely older colleague in the front seat. I pulled over to drop him off, then all of a sudden this police car pulls diagnonally across my nearside wing, penning me in. comes round to my side of the car and starts having a chat, asking why we were out so late, when I told him we worked in the local brewers fayre a few miles down the road, he shook his head, and called me a microwave technician! I said either he lives there and eats regularly or theres another reason he knows that, and he fessed to being an ex one himself :P, he had a valid reason for us being there, but of course, it was best that he checked, a quick laugh at our companies expense, and he let us on our way. Not yet been on the receiving end of them, but I have been at accident sites first aiding and had them around and they all seem cool. If I got pulled and they were behaving like a rear end of a donkey, I would probably play nice for a few minutes, then adjust my attitude if they wouldnt drop their tone, but if they were pleasant enough to deal with, I would fully co-operate, and tell them about the giant stash of cash in the boot, with the tonnes of guns in the fuel tank and the drugs in the engine bay :P mind you, if they started looking, I would have to ask "if I had that cash, do you think I would be driving this car ;))

I very much believe in treat others as they treat you, and if you cant bring them down to earth, its understandable why you would play the game back to them, but I feel sorry for those who have "that car", you know, the one that is ALWAYS stopped, no markers, no reasons, just its always you... then I can understand the reason you dont feel the love for them :P

Ducks back and all that. :rolleyes:Not at all offended, if you drive a Ford you are the bees knees in my book. :P

I feel descriminated against... can I have your number and name please ;) :P

...I want to be the bee's knees too :(

You could always fit some gel overlays, aren't Kia badges about the same size as Ford's?

Anyway you're a honorary bumblebees patella. ;)

Sorry but i just get anti when derogatory names are used for the police.

I am sure, as a loyal contributor to this forum you can be the bees knees, the Kia Ceed is the next best thing to a Focus, it could even be my next car. :P Name and number withheld I'm afraid. :ph34r:

last time i was pulled and asked why did you not stop for the blue light, i just said that the wife had run of with a copper and i thought you were bringing her back !!

last time i was pulled and asked why did you not stop for the blue light, i just said that the wife had run of with a copper and i thought you were bringing her back !!

:D Not me mate, I have enough trouble with the wife I've already got. ;)

Snap :P

Snap :P

Dangerous territory. :D

I'm still troubled by the one that I didn't get.

Mainly cos EVERYONE else got her. :P

I'm still troubled by the one that I didn't get.

Mainly cos EVERYONE else got her. :P

Shame. :D

Lol, thanks constables, I feel much better and less discriminated against, mind you, is it me or do they now teach ninja etiquette and discretion at the Police Academy nowadays, between Stormin and Stoney, no one sees, or knows them, they're just their... :ph34r: lol

haha, nice response mintalkin, out of curiosity what did the PC say in reply to that? "sorry sir, not today..." - "AHA so you do admit nabbing her!" :P

Is it me or do they now teach ninja etiquette and discretion at the Police Academy nowadays, between Stormin and Stoney, no one sees, or knows them, they're just their... :ph34r: lol

I take it no luck on google then?

koo-koo1.gifhidesbehindsofa1-1.gifblum1.gif

Always fly under the radar. :ph34r:

tomorrow is national speed awarness day in ireland so lots of piggy banks on the roads

photo.gif

smiley2088.gif

Not had the time to stalk you yet Stoney, the mrs and little one (and little one to be) are keeping me far too busy! I will let you know when I have stolen your identity found you on the net lol

I trust that you probably have kept well out the way, but If I do find you I will let you know :P I can imagine any findings or sightings of data will mysteriously disappear shortly after ;) :P

Virtually impossible to check up most Officers of the law due to protection and privacy. You could at the most ask the department but then you need a pretty damn good excuse why you want his information and they will then run the law and confidential act. I thought about google and that, then i realised i don't have a chance in hell.

Been pulled loads of times.. Basically i work extremely unsociable hours so i get pulled for driving about at 3am etc etc etc...

Only once have i ever been offended by an officer, when he used innapropriate language towards me. I didnt bite, just slyly took his warrant number and complained... I got a letter back apologising and saying the matter had been dealt with.

Other than that, every other officer ive met has been great! maybe its because i'm not the usual customers they deal with...

I say they... That'll be "we" as of august!! lol

I say they... That'll be "we" as of august!! lol

I always said you were special anyway Dave. :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club