Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2/mk2.5 Mods Topic

.Ryan

Hiya guys,

Seen some amazing examples of Mk2.5 Focus' on here, thought it would be good for us all to have a styling/upgrades/mods page for us to list (with pictures if poss) what we have done, maybe pick a few ideas up for our own cars on the way!

So far for me, for my Focus Zetec S:

Debadge rear

dwsdsa.jpg

Ford "S" logo transfer on steering wheel

b1d4795c.jpg

Aftermarket air filter - will be changing to a K&N or induction kit at some point probably...

88d14b4c.jpg

Mk3 Washer Jets (spray type)

IMG_1080.jpg

Will add more as they happen, for the rest of the Zetec S'ers, get posting your mods!

:)

• Like 1

Hiya guys,

Seen some amazing examples of Mk2.5 Focus' on here, thought it would be good for us all to have a styling/upgrades/mods page for us to list (with pictures if poss) what we have done, maybe pick a few ideas up for our own cars on the way!

So far for me, for my Focus Zetec S:

Debadge rear

dwsdsa.jpg

Ford "S" logo transfer on steering wheel

b1d4795c.jpg

Aftermarket air filter - will be changing to a K&N or induction kit at some point probably...

88d14b4c.jpg

Mk3 Washer Jets (spray type)

IMG_1080.jpg

Will add more as they happen, for the rest of the Zetec S'ers, get posting your mods!

Was it difficult to change to the mk3 washer jets!?

Was it difficult to change to the mk3 washer jets!?

It takes about 5 minutes, easiest mod going.

My Zetec S -

focus8.jpg

Blue glovebox and footwell LEDs:

IMAG0474.jpg

Custom Climate Controls:

IMAG0460.jpg

LED Sidelights:

focus9.jpg

Also Debadged:

focus5.jpg

12V Power in Boot:

IMAG0451.jpg

Colour coded fogs are in progess (currently primed)

My Zetec S

Image1780.jpg

Image1975.jpg

Image1935.jpg

Signature-1.jpg

Untitledl.png

Image0788.jpg

Image1037.jpg

Image0995.jpg

Image1375.jpg

Quite like that boot tray thing mate!

I assumed they all came with those boot trays, mine has them :s

I assumed they all came with those boot trays, mine has them :s

Mine doesn't :(

Mine doesn't :(

mine came with the full sized spare wheel, to raise the boot up flush with the opening of the door,

your boot is 8-12" deeper than my boot mate because you have a space saver wheel instead of a full sized spare,

anytime you want to swap please let me know lol i could do with the extra 8 Mpg not having to carry it around.

ok here we go....

starting off with the custom scuff plates,

DSC_0522-1.jpg

DSC_0524-1.jpg

then we got the white LED ignition ring and footwell lights,

DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

Custom heater controls,

DSC_0519.jpg

AUX extension lead from the glove box down the center housing unit and out through the arm rest compartment,

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

front and rear S badge,

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

clear fog light case with red cree Q5 fog light bulb and dual reverse light with cree Q5 reverse lights,

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

i have other mods and others pics, just check my signature if anyone is interested...

Rh1no that air filter you have ... did you add an additional cold air feed?? or just a straight swap... im probably going to get the k&n replacement one so i can keep the box on to reduce noise

Love the S badges and the reverse lighting mate!

Rh1no that air filter you have ... did you add an additional cold air feed?? or just a straight swap... im probably going to get the k&n replacement one so i can keep the box on to reduce noise

Straight swap mate, although because it's a cheap one I don't fancy keeping it on. Servicing the Focus with genuine Ford bits this week, putting a standard filter back on until I have the cash for a K&N!

Hello All,

Thought it was time to show off my humble machine. It started off life as a regular and fairly basic Style model. Few pics of my mods so far.....DSCN1618-1.jpg

Rear windows and hatch tined. Medium tint on the tailgate and light tint on the rear side windows. Make a huge difference to the appearance of the car - makes it look more upmarket I guess!!!

Next upgrade was to change the front of the car . Binned the Chrome Bonnet lip and painted it . Also got the Zetec S lower grille and Zetec S Lower front spoiler fitted.

DSCN1621-1.jpg

DSCN1622-1.jpg

DSCN1619-2.jpg

I am happy enough with the standard 16" alloys so have decided against fitting side skirts - i think they would make the wheels look even smaller. Besides, with Irish roads 16" are pretty comfy

DSCN1628-1.jpg

Mods at the back so far are the tinted glass and the S badge. On the to do list is a LHD reverse lamp to match up the other one. Possible rear diffuser but not sure bout that yet??? I like the Zetec S one but would like to try something different. Does anyone know if the ST diffuser would fit???

Inside mods so far have been to replace the standard plastic 4 spoke steering wheel with an RS leather wheel. I also had a great find on donedeal.ie - got a complete ST centre console, armrest, and dash trim for only €150 - the guy had it in his coal shed and just wanted shut of - was filthy but cleaned up nicely!! The car originally didnt have an armrest as standard so a good find.

DSCN1631-1.jpg

DSCN1626-1.jpg

Got the RS mats as a present last year - the Ford Power button is unfortunately only for decoration :(

DSCN1624.jpg

DSCN1631.jpg

Next on my to do list is -change gearknob - possibly blue leather Fiesta 5 speed one

-some "S" badges on wings and front grille

-submarine lighting

-possible seat upgrade or Seat covers like Haz. (crowd called JC seat covers ) looks like a great product

Thanks for looking at me motor lads ;)

• Like 1

Liameen, looks tasty!

How did you find painting the chrome bonnet lip?

cheers Gav - actually got the bonnet lip from Teamtorque steer. Think it was around 30 quid. It came primed so just needed to be painted. Local lad painted it for 30 euros for me. 2 min job to fit it. Chrome lip just pops out. New lip came with adhesive and fittings to pop back into the original holes the chrome lip was in. WIll make a great job of your car make esp black. Love those wheels!!!!!!

Car look great, did you debadge the word zetec and engine size off and replace with S?

With reference to the chrome strip on the front, if i take mine off to get sprayed, will i need to buy some additional adhesive strips or something? or will it fit and go back snug.

Paddy mate do you want to do mine at the same time?

That way, it it goes wrong I have someone to blame :D

Yeah I debadged the rear first . Used fishing line and a sawing motion. Leaves a bit of gunk behind but comes off easy enough. Replaced the STYLE sign and engine badge with the "S" badge.

The strip should go back on snug - think it had adhesive (while ago now though) Think it would be better to buy a primed bonnet lip and just get it painted though.(might be messy trying to prepare the chrome one for painting. The one I got have adhesive strips fitted. Hasnt budged a year later - got it from Teamtorquesteer.

• Like 1

Paddy mate do you want to do mine at the same time?

That way, it it goes wrong I have someone to blame :D

GC88, im not at all confident in this area I'm gonna ask around this week though and see. Maybe its worth getting a primed one though so its just a case of spray on the black spray paint...

Unless you want do mine? then if its wrong you can buy me a new primed one ^_^

Cheers for the information Liameen. Im considering debugging the engine size at the moment. Will look at getting a primed one too, but will see what quotes i get. Looks nice without chrome though.

my mods so far.....DSCN1618-1.jpg

Im in same boat as you mate. Have a style edition but modding it up myself. Where did you get the front skirt/lip from and how easy was it to fit? also with the side skirts too. Im hughly after these but dont want to pay out yet as imagine its costly. Car looks mint tho mate. Also centre armrest. In need of one myself so you got a bargain.

Thanks lads.

Got the bonnet lip from here: http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/category-228/focus-bonnet-lip-moulding.html

Ash, the front skirt is the Focus Zetec S skirt - genuine Ford Part

http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk/product/Ford_Focus_Front_bumper_skirt%2C_%28except_4dr%29_-_2008_onwards_-_1518007_F1518007-161

Armrest was a great find alright - took about an hour to take off and fit new one link below might help

http://www.focusowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=27779&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Make sure you get all the parts thought - ie handbrake gaitor,gear gaitor and the silver trim that goes around the bottom. Also, the "wings" that are in the footwells are slightly different - these are the bits with the Torx screws in them. You will need a L/H and R/H side to attach to the new centre console.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

ok here we go....

starting off with the custom scuff plates,

DSC_0522-1.jpg

DSC_0524-1.jpg

then we got the white LED ignition ring and footwell lights,

DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

Custom heater controls,

DSC_0519.jpg

AUX extension lead from the glove box down the center housing unit and out through the arm rest compartment,

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

front and rear S badge,

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

clear fog light case with red cree Q5 fog light bulb and dual reverse light with cree Q5 reverse lights,

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

i have other mods and others pics, just check my signature if anyone is interested...

Where did you get those sill protectors from ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club