Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wifes Focus Finally Complete Pics

focus zetec s black

finally got the wifes car on the road...story bought 08 ford focus 1.8 tdci with engine faliure seized due to no oil...managed to track a zetec s tdci lump with 20k on clock with her birthday coming up tom i thought it would be a nice suprise to get this done with engine fitted i had costum valets give it a good detail added some tints for kids,ford mud flaps private plate....i did plan to fit the st skirts/bumpers wheels focus rs exhaust but time has not allowed these will be done in nr future minus the rs exhaust think it will be to much so this will be sold and the st one sorced...few pics

2012-06-24163822.jpg

2012-06-24164017.jpg

2012-06-24164001.jpg

2012-06-24153612.jpg

Looking very tidy!

I thought the Zetec S came with the ST spoiler as standard, and that one just has a standard mk2 spoiler?

Or did they only start getting the ST spoiler as standard with the facelift?

Looking very tidy!

I thought the Zetec S came with the ST spoiler as standard, and that one just has a standard mk2 spoiler?

Or did they only start getting the ST spoiler as standard with the facelift?

it aint a zetec s mate only the engine is its just a zetec model!i added the badge lol

it aint a zetec s mate only the engine is its just a zetec model!i added the badge lol

Ahhh my bad!

Never been a fan of mis-badged cars, but yours is a tidy example of a mk2, good times :)

Never been a fan of mis-badged cars, but yours is a tidy example of a mk2, good times :)

plus one only stuck it on because its now running the 2.0 136 hp zetecs tdci lump instead of the 1.8tdci 115hp full engine /loom swap pics will be added shortly....

hehe i did the exact same thing with mine mate, got a 2 quid s badge off eBay :D, untill i de-badged it lookin nice tho did you go to town on the detailing ?

hehe i did the exact same thing with mine mate, got a 2 quid s badge off ebay :D, untill i de-badged it lookin nice tho did you go to town on the detailing ?

not really mate was a quick job as wife was home in a hour

he used wash wax

maguires clay bar with there detailer

autosmart sealer/polish

quick soft hd wax

haha you wanna drive round wigan mate i dont think ive seen a fiesta yet thats not a zetec s or st :D

not really mate was a quick job as wife was home in a hour

he used wash wax

maguires clay bar with there detailer

autosmart sealer/polish

quick soft hd wax

i thought i was the only one using clay bars haha, i used to go over with the orbital and get rid of the swirl marks with polish, soon got fed up of that!

very nice motor

but wheres the engine swap pics :lol:

Aye, I hold a bit of contempt for people who think they can genuinely pass their car off as what they're advertising. Maybe to an idiot, but anybody remotely clued up on cars will spot it a mile away and you'll look a plonker.

Although I did laugh heartily when I came across a '97 Peugeot 106 in Glasgow with Lamborghini badges and a massive exhaust.

most cars are misbadged anyway the 100ps focus badged as a sport by ford my mk2 has the s badges as well as its a ti vct with a zetec s engine the only difference is cosmetic and if anyone truly knew there motors they would know a true zetec s refers to the mazda yamaha engine not the trim level of the car

anyone truly knew there motors they would know a true zetec s refers to the mazda yamaha engine not the trim level of the car

Which engine would that be exactly?

ford sigma engine 1.6 petrol of which the ti vct is a variation and 1.7 found in the puma known as the zetec se badged as the zetec s a joint mazda and yamaha engine 1.25 found in the fiesta now badged as the duratec s

do u wear matchin outfits too?

?????????????????what did i miss

Exactly what had to be swoped apart from engine loom did have to replace the ecu exhaust/cat gearbox have you got the five cogger fitted or the six only asking as i,m thinking of doing the reverse 2.0 to 1.8

do u wear matchin outfits too?

wtf

Exactly what had to be swoped apart from engine loom did have to replace the ecu exhaust/cat gearbox have you got the five cogger fitted or the six only asking as i,m thinking of doing the reverse 2.0 to 1.8

tbh mate the job was a bit of a nightmare...engine in...loom swaped plus ecu...manifold plus cat on new engine... cat back origanal... box also came on engine..i had a zetecs s complete car that had a nasty rear end....after all these parts were fitted it still wouldent fire had to change locks barrell etc and a bit of wizzardry from a sparkie mate...think fuel pump was changed and few other bits im currently writing the thread up with pics on another forum but rest assured it will be posted on here...

had the st bumpers and skirts on today before they hit the painters got rid of the s badge lol and ive got a pall down to remap on monday then it will be of to another mates to be rolling roaded fancy the 160bhp mark!

wtf

Dont feed the troll mate.monkeedance.gif

Dont feed the troll mate.monkeedance.gif

lol to true my apologies

lol to true my apologies

no apologies are all mine mate lol the troll has been blocked from accessing this site via the computer administrator setting up parental control and adding the forum to the blocked site list in a bid to save myself any more online embarrassment, phew.gif