Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium

vaughanie

picking up titanium s next week on an 09 plate in panther black only 14000 mile on clock owt I need to know ............thanks

depends on weather or not little things or big things annoy you becuase i have speaker rattle so much lol, as i guess you can tell from other topics many people have this issue. also, i believe the bonet latch has some issues so possibly check that out to make sure it closes properly. ive heard it triggers the alarm. not that i have that issue as mine does not have an allarm lol. however, i have had an issue with it and it went to ford and they just greased it up abit and all is ok now. other than that mine is a 2009 style plus and i havent had major problems just all little things. it drives lovely on the motor way. mines the 82ps and hits 100 lovely so i would imagine yours hits it perfect.

all round lovely cars to drive

enjoy!

Many thanks all looks ok does that s mean its just sports suspension ? any body got any clues not much on the titanium s .

im not aware of an s to be honest with you im sorry, im aware of an titanium x but again im not fully sure if this is an actual spec on the fiesta yet.

if i am wring though please do correct me

I picked up a 59 plate titanium two weeks ago and its the best car i've driven, the only problem i've had is when i'm fueling it up the petrol pump keeps clicking off even when the tanks empty but that could be just me other than that it holds the road lovely and has a bit of va va voom about it

mine does that aswell come to think of it and it is the most annoying thing in the world. i always thought it was the way i was filing it up but it cant be lol

When filling up again and it starts to click like its full, lift the nossel out about half an inch to an inch and try filling up again, shouldn't do it then

Just to confirm there's no such thing as a Titanium 'S'.

Also the issues you're having regarding filling the car up when you put the nozzle in there are notches on the nozzle, put the nozzle in and when you get to the first notch let that rest on the edge of the fuel tank entrance. You shouldn't get that issue if you do that.

Just to confirm there's no such thing as a Titanium 'S'.

Also the issues you're having regarding filling the car up when you put the nozzle in there are notches on the nozzle, put the nozzle in and when you get to the first notch let that rest on the edge of the fuel tank entrance. You shouldn't get that issue if you do that.

^^What he said ;)

fiestafuel.png

Previous owner must have just stuck the s on back side near where it says titanium , is this easy to remove and will it leave any marks .....

Use dental floss to saw through the foam sticky pad behind the badge then clean off the remnants with a solvent like this-

STICKY STUFF REMOVER - GLUE ADHESIVE RESIDUE LABELS GOO

http://bit.ly/MbZYkK

Thanks will try that ...

My advice is before you accept the car (if there is such a thing with used cars) is check the following which are common issues on the fiesta.

1. Wheels, check all of them for buckles, I know it is a pain having to try and see but its worth it, if they are buckled (and the 16 inch titanium ones are commonly buckled) it wil cost you 100-150 each brand new, if they were buckled I would expect that knocked of the price but wouldnt buy Ford ones again.

2. Door Seals, they have a tendancy to pull away check the bottom of the outer door seal it should be firmly attached to the door and if you give it a slight pull it shouldnt budge.

Im sure most people on here will agree both are either impossible (alloys) or a pain in the *** (door seals) to have Ford replace under warranty (if you have any left).

Otherwise they are lovely cars and I enjoy driving my fiesta, shame that its always dodgy now with buckled alloys!

Seen a couple of topics regarding alloy wheels on titanium is this just wear and tear or a problem with fiestsa ? how do you physicaly check them have I got to lift the car on Jacks? is this sn mot failure? or will the tyres show signs of buckled wheel? would like some advice as soon as pos then ill go down to check them before I part with any cash.put a small deposit down but like you say I need to check all the wheels ...thanks

Not wear and tear, my first buckle was less than 10000 miles in!

To Check you can jack it up but I doubt you will be able to do that when you havent got it at home.

The best thing I can say is (wearing old clothes) get under neath from the front and turn the front wheels in the direction you so you can see the whole wheel easier, check the bottom half, then check the other wheels in the same way (except obviously you cant turn the back wheels) and then move foward 1-2 feet so the wheels move 1/2 way round and then check them again.

I know it seems petty but the wheels by themselves make me wanna get rid of my car, its such a crazy expense.

One thing you may notice is the tyres may not be wearing evenly, this will be caused by them losing pressure, wearing unevenly and the owner not realising straight away.