Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Csr Automotive Light Brows Focus Mk2.5

Lenny

Ive recived my purchase from CSR Automotive in Germany this morning very fast delivery considering i just purchased them last friday and its now tuesday,

i have fitted then to the car and taken some pictures to show what they are like fitted,

but i plan to get them colour coded in august along with the chrome bonnet lip,

so if anyone has the time and has some photoshop software could they possibly colour code them for me so as i can have a preview f what it will be like.

Here is a Link to the brows

http://www.ebay.co.u...006%26rk%3D1%26

So here is what arrived in the box,

• set of focus mk2.5 light brows
  • 20ml Tube of glue to bond them to the car along with 3M tape
  • TUV Certificate for the light Brows
  • CSR Automotive Catalogue which does contain some nudity and a beautiful fiesta and Ka body kit

Image2106.jpg

Image2136.jpg

Image2115.jpg

Image2114.jpg

Image2112.jpg

Image2111.jpg

Image2121.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lenny

• salsheikh

• alkyz89

• k13r4n

:huh:any thoughts on these ?

They don't look too bad to be fair mate :)

Defo make the car look meaner, not sure if they would look better gloss black or body coloured. Would look nice on the black headlights in black :P

Hi Lenny , not a fan of them , there just not needed.

It takes away the sleek design of the headlight , just my thoughts , if your happy with them that's all that matters! :)

They don't look too bad to be fair mate :)

Defo make the car look meaner, not sure if they would look better gloss black or body coloured. Would look nice on the black headlights in black :P

I plan to get them colour coded and then put them in storage until i get a set of the black headlights,

i too reckon they would look better with the headlights in black then the gloss black grills would continue the contrast and at the same level as the headlights across the front of the car.

Hi Lenny , not a fan of them , there just not needed.

It takes away the sleek design of the headlight , just my thoughts , if your happy with them that's all that matters! :)

thanks mate,

ill get them colour coded and see then how they look lol

i think black headlights may show them better against the silver body.

Threads a bit pic heavy lol

Threads a bit pic heavy lol

Sorry,

Grab a cup of tea while its loading up mate ;)

Personally I'm not a big fan of them. They might look better colour-coded, but as they are, I'd leave them off.

Have you actually fitted them, or just sat them in place for these photos? They don't look like they're sitting quite flush with the edges.

I like the style of those Lenny and will definately be getting a set. Im not sure wether or not to paint them with my car being panther black . I would leave my lights in the chrome as it sets the eyebrows off better. I think your car being silver would benefit from the lights being black to give it some contrast.

Personally I'm not a big fan of them. They might look better colour-coded, but as they are, I'd leave them off.

Have you actually fitted them, or just sat them in place for these photos? They don't look like they're sitting quite flush with the edges.

Hi mate,

i just sat them in place for the purpose of the photos,

they come with some glue and 3M tape lined on the under side but i think i will use some Tiger seal to bond them to a set of black headlights.

I like the style of those Lenny and will definitely be getting a set. I’m not sure whether to paint them with my car being panther black. I would leave my lights in the chrome as it sets the eyebrows off better. I think your car being silver would benefit from the lights being black to give it some contrast

thanks mate,

they are in a matt black plastic finish so if i was you id spray them in the panther black to give them the same sparkle in the light as the rest of your cars body has, and the chrome lights look good with the darker coloured focus but the lighter colours would be better with the dark headlight units.

why did ford have to give me silver lol

iv never been a big fan of brows but i recon they the look good in moondust silver against the black lights, when are you getting them sprayed? if you want you can post them to me and i will offer them up and take pics for your benefit so you can picture the final outcome, seen as im such a helpful mate haha

I take it these brows are road legal?? i mean it doesnt obscure any visibility right... other than that i think its a unique find!

Ah, the brows!

Lenny i think you knew theres always gonna be mixed feelings about these between the guys. I personally think people don't like them much because they're black and stick out like sore thumb, they probably would look ok black on mine to be honest. Like they said spraying them moon dust would easily take the pain away from the eyes and then even more if you have black headlights, i think its give the front a really mean look.

I personally like them, and id get them for my car because i like the mean look.

I think at this stage with your car being moon dust and those standard black itl stick out like a sore thumb and people will hate because they don't look right.

Some people late lovers some are haters... Im a lover.

iv never been a big fan of brows but i recon they the look good in moondust silver against the black lights, when are you getting them sprayed? if you want you can post them to me and i will offer them up and take pics for your benefit so you can picture the final outcome, seen as im such a helpful mate haha

I take it these brows are road legal?? i mean it doesnt obscure any visibility right... other than that i think its a unique find!

Hi mate,

thanks for the comments, yes they are TUV approved and come supplied with a compliance certificate but i think the certificate is in german lmao but i can make out the TUV and the only light these will obscure is the light that would shine up to the face of oncoming drivers, they dont block any light from beaming out on the road just light beaming up which it doesnt anyways if the headlights are aligned correctly,

thanks for the offer on the pictures fitted to your car mate, but shipping would cost me a fortune there and back, and i plan to get them sprayed in august/september, im taking the kids on a holiday down the country next month so the modifications are on hold until i have given them a good holiday,

i reckon they will look bad !Removed! with the gloss grills, black headlights and colour coded bonnet lip to bring the hole bonnet section lower. .

Ah, the brows!

Lenny i think you knew theres always gonna be mixed feelings about these between the guys. I personally think people don't like them much because they're currently in black and stick out like sore thumb, they probably would look ok in black on mine to be honest. Like they said spraying them moon dust would easily take the pain away from the eyes and then even more if you have black headlights, i think its give the front a really mean look.

I personally like them, and id get them for my car because i like the mean look.

I think at this stage with your car being moon dust and those standard black itl stick out like a sore thumb and people will hate because they don't look right.

Some people late lovers some are haters... Im a lover.

thanks mate,

i havent kept them on the car, they are in storage until i get them sprayed moondust silver along with the chrome bonnet lip,

then i will have to purchase a set of black headlights before i fit them to the car in their colour coded state, so probably looking at late october when they are a permanent fixture to the front end of the focus lol but i reckon they will look good once colour coded and on black headlights.

thanks for the comments. :D

Definitely need colour coding!!

I'm gonna have to reserve proper judgement until that happens lol!!

It definitely makes the front look meaner!

Be interested to see what they wud be like on mine, considering its now all black with no chrome strip... May look a bit stealthy ;) lol

Far from photoshop expert, but heres a lame attempt. Might give you som idea.

Silvers a hard colour to replicate, even worse with the chrome bit!

Without bumper strip edited.

Image2119_edited-1.jpg

With bumper strip edited.

Image21119_edited-_edited-1.jpg

Lenny I like them, why dont you try and paint these yourself? also, what about the bonnet lip being black? Its your car so go with what you like mate. If you decide not to paint the lip then this will compliament the lower grill chrome trim.

Far from photoshop expert, but heres a lame attempt. Might give you som idea.

Silvers a hard colour to replicate, even worse with the chrome bit!

Without bumper strip edited.

Image2119_edited-1.jpg

With bumper strip edited.

Image21119_edited-_edited-1.jpg

Thanks for the photoshop James,

that looks alot better mate, cheers for taking the time to do it for me.

Lenny I like them, why dont you try and paint these yourself? also, what about the bonnet lip being black? Its your car so go with what you like mate. If you decide not to paint the lip then this will compliament the lower grill chrome trim.

Thanks mate,

im no good at painting and it would cost me just as much to buy the paint as it would to get the body shop to paint them, the titanium grill and upper grill are being changed and put for sale, they will be changed for the zetec s grills i have purchased and plan to get the zetec s grills painted in gloss black along with the fog surrounds,

im undecided about the bonnet lip in either black or silver but i think if it is silver then it will line up with the light brows and give a good line across the front of the car.

have you thought about spraying the fog surrounds moondust silver?? like on the st, id imagine this would make the grills stand out even more... just a suggestion

focusst.jpg

IMG_5692.jpg

just a comparison of the fogs... and an idea of the effect it will have on the grill

have you thought about spraying the fog surrounds moondust silver?? like on the st, id imagine this would make the grills stand out even more... just a suggestion

im warming to the idea of getting them silver instead of gloss black mate,

trying to imagine them in my head with the in silver alond with the light brows fitted on the black headlighs but i think the contrast of the car would be better suited with them in gloss black to balance out the bottom front,

here are some pictures if your were considering colour coding your own ones too mate.

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg