Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fezza Mk7 Pics

tichy87

Hi all just thought id put a few pics up of my fezza n how its looking so far :-D

20120703_144858-1.jpg

20120707_134522.jpg

Screenshot_2012-07-11-22-51-34.png

20120702_165625.jpg

20120707_134543.jpg

Also My dad has a focus st which is very niceeeee lol

That yellow bolt int yellow anymore btw lol :-)

Welcome to FOC Liam.

Nice fiesta! I like the red touches, nice to see something different. How long you had the car?

Thanking you erm had the car since last september had a 1.2 fezza bfore . Ive done quite a few more stuff to it just havnt had the chance to put pics up hehe :-)

Thanking you erm had the car since last september had a 1.2 fezza bfore . Ive done quite a few more stuff to it just havnt had the chance to put pics up hehe :-)

Well its sunday tomorrow so get that camera out lol ;)

Weathers appauling though lol n no not lowerd yet it does look it though dunt it lol a tuk sum pics today so al pop them on tomorow for yas :-)

Is that hids and fly eyes on the front and rear or tints?

Hids and fly eyes on front and fly eyes on the back was a right challenge to do the front ones coz the shape of the lights but a managed it lol

List of things ive done

Fly eyes front and bak with HID Kit

Red badges all around

Sprayed indoor handles white and in the middle of doing the rest of the headunit was thinking of doin sum bits red but dnt know which parts lol

Pipercross induction kit

Lockwood 's' doorsills

Painted calipers red

Fly sub and amp

Think thats it so far going to spray alloys white and get one of them refurbed lost control in the snow and kerbed one lol, also get sum mire vinyls on maybe get it lowered B-)

When you said Pipercross induction kit, you meant this:

pipercross-fiesta-hfic-kit.jpg

Have you noticed any improvement?

What HID Kit you got? I've been looking at them for a while but can't choose which side of the fence to come down on!

The fly eyes look good and I want to do mine but not sure how it will look on a black car...

Need to just bite these bullets!

Looks good. Where did you get the S badge for the steering wheel?I always wanted one but could never find one online.

Yes thats the induction kit ive got blade. It makes a really nice sound but performance wise i cnt really tell any difference to be fair . The steering wheel badge i got from dmb graphics they do all sorts for fords on ther :-)

The HID Kit i think is only 6000k but not sure they r still very bright though i hav not seen a black one with fly eyes on yet i rekon it wud look pretty good

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club