Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cmax 1.6 Petrol Mpg

paulmac

Hey, i've had my cmax for 1 week now and im starting to get used to it. Was just wondering if anyone on here owns the 1.6 petrol? and if so what mpg are you getting around town. Off my 1st £25 worth of petrol im going to have got approx 30mpg, is that good/bad/normal??

It does depend on your driving style and how much load you are carrying including passengers, you need to do a lot more miles yet to find out the true MPG, but 30 MPG around town doesn't sound too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I try not to drive mine (1.6 litre engine) round town too much ;) but overall I average around 37mpg in mine - goes just above 40mpg on a good long run and I am not heavy footed at all. Don't rely on the trip computer alone though. I like my C-Max but its petrol consumption is a tad worse than I was expecting when I first bought it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club