Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Footwell Lights - Which Colour? Show Of Hands Needed :-)

BrownMotoring

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour bulbs for footwell?

• Red
    • Blue
    • White
    • Other (please state in reply)

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

I'm so tempted by these, but is everyone gonna copy me like they always do? :P

They are quality,

i read up on them before and its Cree bulbs that are inside the units so the only other parts are the wiring and the lens which is not likely to fail in a hurry, they have also dropped in price they were £50 so the cheaper price makes it easier for the 5 door drivers ;) could even make a little bracket for behind the front grill to hold one and have it projecting out through the grill on to the ground in front of the car and wire it to the interior light feed to illuminate when you unlock the car.

i have more pics of them here http://www.fordowner...__1#entry187409

vauxhall ones would be great for highlighting the Poo on the ground too :P

vauxhall ones would be great for highlighting the Poo on the ground too :P

:D

I always reckoned that the best way to find a Vauxhall (spit) in a car park is to follow the flies.

Red=You going in to 'Do' a Lady

Blue =Sci-Fi

White=you've just walked into another car,room blah blah blah

....Ergo...Blue is the way forward (probably smell fresher than the red too ;) )

Argh! Mine can't come quickly enough!! Why is it whenever you really want something it takes ages in the post and whenever I order something like cloths they arrive the next day!?!? :(

599659_300188000079555_746501972_n.jpg

This is mine with Blue LED :)

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

I'm so tempted by these, but is everyone gonna copy me like they always do? :P

Maybe, although as I dont think there is an easily accessable feed from the interior light feed to the door short of tapping the footwell lights and feeding it back out then the pain of wiring it would put me off...

Red=You going in to 'Do' a Lady

Blue =Sci-Fi

White=you've just walked into another car,room blah blah blah

I think it comes down to the stereo. The blue looks better with the Sony stereo, and the Red with the Ford, due to the colours of the stereo and the other lighting..

I think it comes down to the stereo. The blue looks better with the Sony stereo, and the Red with the Ford, due to the colours of the stereo and the other lighting..

Ditto.

Argh! Mine can't come quickly enough!! Why is it whenever you really want something it takes ages in the post and whenever I order something like cloths they arrive the next day!?!? :(

i know how you fell i ordered some the other day and every morning the postie just drives right past the house :( i am thinking about getting some yellow one to see what they would look like as thinking of adding some colour to the batmobile ie badges and calipers ?????? :unsure:

Hi fellas, bought some of the red 12 LED Bulbs as reccomended by iNath if I remember correctly, just came on Thursday but am yet to fit them.

I chose these as they fitted in with the red lights of the dash and ambiant lighting.

Having trouble posting photos at the mo but will send some soon I hope.

Cheers.

i know how you fell i ordered some the other day and every morning the postie just drives right past the house :( i am thinking about getting some yellow one to see what they would look like as thinking of adding some colour to the batmobile ie badges and calipers ?????? :unsure:

It's a killer! Ordered them Monday night and they're still not here :( said they were dispatched on Tuesday to.....

I think that would look really good btw black & yellow, yellow would make it stand out lovely. Could get yellow fogs as well? If I had a black car I'd be willing to give it a go :)

It's a killer! Ordered them Monday night and they're still not here :( said they were dispatched on Tuesday to.....

I think that would look really good btw black & yellow, yellow would make it stand out lovely. Could get yellow fogs as well? If I had a black car I'd be willing to give it a go :)

http://youtu.be/nWAGLkyxQG0

We Get Behind a Fellow, Black & Yellow, Hello!

barry-benson.jpg

Haha I was humming that song when I was writing the message :D good tune

lol i thought it would go nicely with the discussion.

some yellow fly eye would look good on the fogs along with some fog bulbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H11-Xenon-Quartz-Halogen-Yellow-Lights-Bulb-100W-/260960831873?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc27a4981

lol i thought it would go nicely with the discussion.

some yellow fly eye would look good on the fogs along with some fog bulbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H11-Xenon-Quartz-Halogen-Yellow-Lights-Bulb-100W-/260960831873?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc27a4981

I agree, that would look lovely on a black car. Also I checked up on my blue footwell lights and it estimates another week until delivery :( its killing me!

We Get Behind a Fellow, Black & Yellow, Hello!

barry-benson.jpg

lmao :D :D :D

Hi guys! I'm a brand new member and a very proud owner of a Fiesta!

Only had my Fiesta for 6 week or so, love it so much!

On the subject of LED colours, I voted RED, I've just ordered some for the footwells and can't wait to get them fitted. I like the White defaults that Ford fitted but I think red will match the rest of the dash and glovebox lighting strip.

I'm so glad to be aboard with all you guys for the ride! :)

I agree, that would look lovely on a black car. Also I checked up on my blue footwell lights and it estimates another week until delivery :( its killing me!

omg only ordered mine thursday so looks like i've got a week and a half longer to wait :( :(

On the subject of LED colours, I voted RED, I've just ordered some for the footwells and can't wait to get them fitted. I like the White defaults that Ford fitted but I think red will match the rest of the dash and glovebox lighting strip.

Welcome!

Always taken about 1.5 weeks for them to arrive for me, superspeed from Hong Kong stylee. Thanks for all the feedback though, I think I'l likely stick with red - matches the dash and lighting. I'll hang onto the blues and whites in case I fancya seasonal mood change or a bit of mix and match, lol. If anyone gets the amber ones it would be good to see a snap of those :)

omg only ordered mine thursday so looks like i've got a week and a half longer to wait :( :(

Tell me about it, I ordered mine on the 15th!

But for £3 we can't really complain :D

I've tried blue for a week,and have now resorted back to red.

Blue (in my opinion) looked a bit too bright and chav. Red is a nice glow, not to bright and fits in with my dials and radio etc

Welcome to FOC, enjoy your stay.

I've tried blue for a week,and have now resorted back to red.

Blue (in my opinion) looked a bit too bright and chav. Red is a nice glow, not to bright and fits in with my dials and radio etc

I changed to blue as the all-new focus was advertised with a cool ambient blue glow in the footwells, which (in my opinion) made bright red footwells look very chavy.

Each to their own I guess :)

I'll hang onto the blues and whites in case I fancya seasonal mood change or a bit of mix and match, lol :)

Shame we can't just press a button to change the colour of the lighting like the US fiesta owners can:

http://www.flickr.co...157623957250302

http://www.flickr.co...157623957250302

http://www.flickr.co...157623957250302 - it even changes the colour of your bottled water! lol

Paul :)