Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Footwell Lights - Which Colour? Show Of Hands Needed :-)

BrownMotoring

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour bulbs for footwell?

• Red
    • Blue
    • White
    • Other (please state in reply)

For anyone that hasn't seen my lighting..

I like them blue lights, wouldn't want a main blue light though, that would get annoying. But it looks freaking cool.

How many bulbs do you have in that ceiling light brigante? I checked mine earlier and it only fits one W5W bulb, and for some reason the switch up there has been a bit fiddly since I checked (doesn't seem to want to sit in the middle position) It only works properly if I turn it on or off....

I've got 2 w5w bulbs mate (same type as front foot-wells) 1, either side of the long courtesy light. What does your light unit look like?

I'll try and take a picture of it tomorrow bit it's simply one W5W socket right in the middle, nothing either side....

:wacko: confused there mate, need someone with a mk2.5 to answer this one in case the 2.5 unit is different to the mk2

Just ran out n took these to show you what mine looks like mate

2012-09-20001256_zps3b5fa362.jpg

Definitely a different unit, Mine simply has the w5w socket in the middle of some plastic trim, nothing either side, and only one toggle for off/courtesy/on.

Ouch really sorry about that mate :( need to get a 2.5 owner to clear this up cause my knowledge mainly extends to the mk2 n i feel like a nob now for linking you the courtesy light bulb

Umm, looks like it. Buttons a bit different but I can't be sure. I'll get a picture of the unit without the cover on it tomorrow, it looks like it could be possible to install some map reading lights.

If you really wanted to could buy and install this, shouldn't be too hard to swap over.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-MONDEO-MK3-FOCUS-ST-FIESTA-ST-INTERIOR-MAP-LIGHT-INTRUDER-SENSOR-/360487180499?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53eeb5d8d3

Or just stick one of your foot-well lights in n make do with that.

I like the idea of the 24 led festoon dome, I'd have to try and find one in red though.

Could always get one of these, comes with a t10 adapter to fit the socket in your courtesy light n may be able to trim it down to size.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Light-Panel-48-SMD-LED-T10-BA9S-Dome-Adapter-12V-/320743863963?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aadd2f69b

Measuring my courtesy light you'd either have to trim it down to 2 or 3 lines so that will still be either 16 or 24 leds in your courtesy light.

If you can't trim it down, stick it in your glove box like Clive n I.

I've contacted that matey in china with the link Clive sent about the possibility of getting a custom mod in red. If he says no then I'll probably give that a shot.

Nice one mate, I was gonna link the same thing but couldn't find any in red. I've contacted sellers before that have done a white one asking if they did a blue one, just for em to say if I dont see it listed, they dont do it lol

If it's available then jooseloosener will seek it out.

He's done it for me before when I was after door handle trays.

The only ones that seemed available were for the 2.5 and he dug up a set to fit the 2.0 for me.

Knew you was gonna say that lol. Normal trays?

Where the door handles are on the inside I've got plastic storage trays in them which are good for !Removed! and phones.

Thoughtso, not needed by me then :) but handy for you

Yup thoughtso mate, is bad though when you gotta say a little tray like that is 'rare'

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club