Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Footwell Lights - Which Colour? Show Of Hands Needed :-)

BrownMotoring

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour bulbs for footwell?

• Red
    • Blue
    • White
    • Other (please state in reply)

Recently done ignition barrel and boot too

DSCN0775.jpg

Was it quite straight forward (easy) to do the boot LED mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Was it quite straight forward (easy) to do the boot LED mod?

Its very easy,

See the fitting guide in my list of guides below this post, it is also available in PDF format so it can be download and printed for easy to follow guidance,

It also includes links to purchase all items required to complete.

Anyone got a good link for a red set? My brother is interested in them now :P

Click here and scroll down to '2pcs 194 501 T10 Wide Angle 12 LED Wedge bulbs' for $2.80. This is the seller most people used in this thread (including myself) except you're buying from his website and they're no longer listed on eBay.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys do you think these would be any good? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pcs-501-T10-W5W-25-SMD-LED-Red-Dash-Wedge-Bulbs-/200829325441?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ec25c5081

is 25 LEDs bit overkill or would they be all right for Fiestas footwell?

Guys do you think these would be any good? http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2ec25c5081

is 25 LEDs bit overkill or would they be all right for Fiestas footwell?

I've just ordered the exact same ones mate. I'm expecting them in a week or two so I can let you know when they get here or I think Brigante might have the same ones if I recall. In my opinion I don't really think you can go "too" bright. They're only on when the courtesy lights are on so they won't be blinding or distracting.

Does Brigante have any photos of these LEDs in action? My only concern is that do they cast some light to the floor area as there are like only 2 LEDS on the tip section. If these are bright and good then I will order them today. Stuff from Hong Kong can sometimes take forever. I might get children before these arrive... And currently I'm sort of single...

the courtesy light is also on in this photo but you can still see the effect the foot-well lights have:

DSCN0583.jpg

These look bright enough. So I wil go for these.

Btw, is you interior light blue LED's as well?

Not a very good pic but I went for white only because I like been different and I like how it turned out

4F74C6C6-A6F2-4ED9-9536-AA25C91D775C-122-00000000CAE15E4A.jpg

Not a very good pic but I went for white only because I like been different and I like how it turned out

4F74C6C6-A6F2-4ED9-9536-AA25C91D775C-122-00000000CAE15E4A.jpg

the white does look quite clean n fresh mate. looks tidy ;) n far better than the dull yellow

Matches the clocks to was going to change for red but I like white to much now

Matches the clocks to was going to change for red but I like white to much now

Personally I'd go for white over red anyway ;)

Plus it does go well with the outside your car nicely

the white does look quite clean n fresh mate. looks tidy ;) n far better than the dull yellow

I have to say I agree with this as well. It does give it a clean and fresh look.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any places in the UK where I can buy those red lights, I don't mind paying more money, I don't use ebay.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=++501+4+QUAD+LED+XENON+WHITE+SIDELIGHT+INTERIOR+NUMBER+PLATE+BULBS+W5W+T10+194+FORD+FIESTA+HATCHBACK+ST+ZETEC i ordered some of the white ones from amazon, they were ordered on the thursday and delivered by the saturday, They are also very bright! There are plenty of other leds and stuff to choose from :)

I've just ordered the exact same ones mate. I'm expecting them in a week or two so I can let you know when they get here or I think Brigante might have the same ones if I recall. In my opinion I don't really think you can go "too" bright. They're only on when the courtesy lights are on so they won't be blinding or distracting.

You got any pics to show and r they any good

You got any pics to show and r they any good

Till Oxide gets back to you I can kind of help.

The ones linked are the same as these ones I had in blue:

DSCN0778.jpg

But in red obviously lol. But basically if you get the ones Oxide has I don't think you'll be disappointed and they should be the business.

The 25 smd ones I ordered are great. I think I've linked them somewhere previously on this thread but I am more than happy with them

• 3 weeks later...

May be an odd one, but I have been thinking about it for mine. What about green? If anyone has any pictures i'd love to see what it would look like before I go ahead and do it.

• 1 month later...

These 5w white / clear bulbs can be replaced by blue ones but can you get direct blue replacements or leds that fit in the same socket. I suppose I need to search eBay for 5w blue bulbs, :blink: I don't always state the obvious.................

Anyone got a link for the bulbs ??