Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All

metalron

hello everyone been reading this fourm since ordering my fiesta back in feb this year i picked it up at the end of march but only just got round to registering today after talking to another member who i met today (hi limbo) i hope to put some pics as soon when i get round to to taking some nice ones but for now it is a black metal with a few factory fit extras :)

Welcome to the club, can't wait to see some pics!

Welcome to FOC Ron, glad you joined up.

Looking forward to the pics too

Paul :)

Welcome to the best ford forum

Hope your enjoying your metal, if you don't mind me asking what extras did u go for on yours?

hello everyone been reading this fourm since ordering my fiesta back in feb this year i picked it up at the end of march but only just got round to registering today after talking to another member who i met today (hi limbo) i hope to put some pics as soon when i get round to to taking some nice ones but for now it is a black metal with a few factory fit extras :)

icon_smile_welcome.gif

Hi Metalron, good to see you on here and welcome, just like the old gents club half these chaps wife's/partners have not a clue what we spend on these cars?

Welcome to the best ford forum

Hope your enjoying your metal, if you don't mind me asking what extras did u go for on yours?

hi rob extras i had fitted are keyless entry and start, reversing camera which includes auto dimming mirror auto lights and wipers, sony radio and Speakers,tinted rear windows and spare wheel.there are a few things i would like to add but like limbo said getting them past the wife is harder than getting past g4s did you get any extras on yours

Hi Metalron, good to see you on here and welcome, just like the old gents club half these chaps wife's/partners have not a clue what we spend on these cars?

Old gents club in only 23 but your right we spend far to much on our cars and they look awsome for it

Old gents club in only 23 but your right we spend far to much on our cars and they look awsome for it

+1000 bravo.gif

just a quick pic to see if it works SAM_0835.jpg

just a quick pic to see if it works SAM_0835.jpg

your right looks great when its clean, need to carry the polish with you!!

here is the family my fiesta the wifes focus and the go anywhere jimny in the background SAM_0831.jpg

Welcome aboard Ron, Cracking cars there bud.

Both look great, I especially love the focus though :D

Both look great, I especially love the focus though :D

+1

love the alloys on the Focus look like BBS

thanks for the welcome guys the cars are all dirty again now so it looks like a busy weekend washing, claying, glazeing, polishing and waxing ( so when the wife has finished all that i'll let her make me a cuppa tea before she starts on the inside) :D :D :D

That's what I like to hear.

Someone that knows how to delegate.

Hope she makes sandwiches for you too.

:P