Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Info On Dipped And Main Blue Bulbs Please.

Millsy1

im looking into getting a set of new bulbs for my focus mk2 zetec 2005.

i like the ones that give a blue tint to the bulbs when on.and also giving me extra brightness on the road but without being pulled by the old bill.

can anyone enlighten me on which ones i will need please for dipped and main.

thanks.

millsy.

Hi beam is H1, dipped is H7.

Best ones are osram nightbreakers or Halfords ultra brilliance (my favourite)

They're not really blue but give a nice sharp while light which is excellent for motorway driving.

If you want ones that look blue when unlit there are cheapers ones on eBay with blue tinting to the bulbs that also produce a good white light but allow the blue tint to show when turned off (surprisingly good quality for the price).

Don't worry about blue bulbs causing you to get pulled, it's only if the light from them is actually blue will you incur the wrath of the black rat brigade.

Most blue tinted bulbs merely filter out the part or the spectrum that makes normal bulbs give off that usual yellowy tinted light.

Best ones are osram nightbreakers or halfords ultra brilliance (my favourite)

They're not really blue but give a nice sharp while light which is excellent for motorway driving.

If you want ones that look blue when unlit there are cheapers ones on eBay with blue tinting to the bulbs that also produce a good white light but allow the blue tint to show when turned off (surprisingly good quality for the price).

Don't worry about blue bulbs causing you to get pulled, it's only if the light from them is actually blue will you incur the wrath of the black rat brigade.

Most blue tinted bulbs merely filter out the part or the spectrum that makes normal bulbs give off that usual yellowy tinted light.

Yet again Stoney, a mine of information. :) Happy today, the cars just passed it's MOT with no advisory comments. :rolleyes:

Best ones are osram nightbreakers or halfords ultra brilliance (my favourite)

have you got a photo of these on your motor stoney? i have heard people talk about osram but i never thought about Halfords range of bulbs.

so many different kinds out there. i notice some "boy racers" driving round with full blue lights i dont want that..i think its like a mix of blue and white (seen someone on here has a profile photo of them on theres)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club