Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few Updates On My Focus.

james132

This week there has been a few mods made to the car.

First off the ScanGaugeII...

DSCF8565.jpg

(See my guide on how to do this)

And also a new set of wheels, Iv been looking at/wanting a set of these for a long time now and some come up just at the time I had to buy 4 new tyres for the existing wheels, so used that as an excuse to buy these :D

Before:

DSC_8219.jpg

After (Excuse the filth!!)

DSCF8569.jpg

DSCF8570.jpg

DSCF8571.jpg

DSCF8573.jpg

It sits a little bit high, but no where near as bad as I expected... So im happy for now. The wheels are a little bit shabby, but not too bad, when I have some spare cash il have them refurbed, and il also lower the car with Eibachs.

What do you think?

Scan guage mod looks great, wheels look great!

What more can be said :)

icon_e_surprised.gifExcellent work done mate,

the scangauge fitment is absolutly Fantastic!! and i love the gun metal gray alloys,

looks 100% OEM and matches the dial screen perfectly, what boos readings are you getting from it mate?

icon_e_surprised.gifExcellent work done mate,

the scangauge fitment is absolutly Fantastic!! and i love the gun metal gray alloys,

looks 100% OEM and matches the dial screen perfectly, what boos readings are you getting from it mate?

Thanks mate.

Boost readings at roughly 2000rpm are 17.5PSI which I beleive is about 1.6bar? Voltage readings are perfect (Ought to be seems its a brand new battery) Time to play with other settings and functions not to mention the colour selection! :D

James, that is a sterling job on the gauge and the wheels look good too. It look really good once its lowered, keep up the good work sir. So, whats next???

ST rear Spoiler and lowering would transform the appearance of it no end mate.

the st spoiler would carry the flow of the car better and the lowering would make it sit nice on those lovely alloys.

but its your car and ive already caused enough financial dammage to people on here cantlook.gif

Thanks for the comments.

To do list is:

Interior LED lights

Wheels refurbed

Cambelt change (belt or chain???) in 8K

ST spoiler? Maybe....

All will come when funds allow.

Cracking effort on the gauge! Looks great mate. Car looks nice, from side view it does look abit high but looks great. Keep it up. St spoiler definitley.

So after driving all of 16miles I think il be investing in a set of Eibach lowering springs, it drives terrible!!!

Took advantage of the lovley weather this morning and spent best part of 4 hours washing and polishing the car. Im quite happy how it turned out:

DSCF8609.jpg

DSCF8610.jpg

DSCF8611.jpg

DSCF8612.jpg

DSCF8613.jpg

DSCF8614.jpg

Maguiars NXT Gen wash and Maguiars NXT Gen Tech Wax.

What do people recomend for the windows? Last time I washed the car I washed the windows with the wash and they have been very smeery in the rain since, this time I didnt wash the windscreen.

Took advantage of the lovley weather this morning and spent best part of 4 hours washing and polishing the car. Im quite happy how it turned out:

DSCF8611.jpg

DSCF8612.jpg

The car is looking excellent mate,thumbup.gif

dont suppose your available to come over and do mine soon? sign09.gif

The car is looking excellent mate,thumbup.gif

dont suppose your available to come over and do mine soon? sign09.gif

Haha thanks.

Mum had me doing hers after spending almost 4 hours on mine, shes got a zafira, like cleaning a bus!

Il come and clean yours for exchange of a weeks free stay so I can have a look about Ireland!

Haha thanks.

Mum had me doing hers after spending almost 4 hours on mine, shes got a zafira, like cleaning a bus!

Il come and clean yours for exchange of a weeks free stay so I can have a look about Ireland!

Deal !!

early morning noise starts at 7am though as ive got a 3 and a 5 year old in the house

I use Meguiars too, but my results are not as good as yours :( perhaps i dont put enough elbow grease into it..

I use Meguiars too, but my results are not as good as yours :( perhaps i dont put enough elbow grease into it..

maybe if you put down the Pick axe and tucked in the beard,

then get a 3 step ladder so you can reach above the window sills you might get better results ;)

or get the other 6 lads to help ya :D

i think it looks sweet dude, will post some pics of mine up once our has being washed.... its not being washed now for 2 weeks, and also got stuck in mud today, had to get pulled out of a bog lol, the soil/grass etc... half way up my front wheels totally stuck, and the centre of the cars body was bottomed out on a large lump of grass going from the front mudguard (almost ripped off) to the rear wheels lmao, the misses wasnt impressed.....

In situ's like this wish would stil ov had the scoob lol

Well not much of an update..

I was hoping to lower the car 30mm with the Eibach springs... However I had always thaught it might be a problem when towing. Today when I loaded the car and trailer up and its obvious lowering the car is now out of the question.

DSCF8638.jpg

DSCF8642.jpg

The second picture is without the trailer on, just loaded up with the usual spares etc. Guess thats saved me a little money.

maybe if you put down the Pick axe and tucked in the beard,

then get a 3 step ladder so you can reach above the window sills you might get better results ;)

or get the other 6 lads to help ya :D

Awesome! the other 6 have got their own thing so im on my own :(

Well not much of an update..

I was hoping to lower the car 30mm with the Eibach springs... However I had always thaught it might be a problem when towing. Today when I loaded the car and trailer up and its obvious lowering the car is now out of the question.

DSCF8638.jpg

DSCF8642.jpg

The second picture is without the trailer on, just loaded up with the usual spares etc. Guess thats saved me a little money.

the Eibach springs will give you 30mm drop, so it would be fine! I just lowered mine on Eibach springs it feels great

the eibach springs will give you 30mm drop, so it would be fine! I just lowered mine on eibach springs it feels great

The picture above is without trailer, people in the car, 20kg gazebo and a weekends worth of food/drink. I dont think lowering it will be a good idea... :(

The picture above is without trailer, people in the car, 20kg gazebo and a weekends worth of food/drink. I dont think lowering it will be a good idea... :(

icon_razz.gifcut back on the drink and you could lower it a bit mate drinking.gif

Keep the drink and bin everything else. :P

Keep the drink and bin everything else. :P

buy cans instead of bottles :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club