Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

This would be very easy for me as I could go park up next to Aberdeen FC but... I don't wanna park my car at that dump nevermind taking a piccy, so I'll wait for the next one :) haha!

ah go on,

then we can both partisapate in the next one photo.gif

I spose I could do the Hamilton Accies on lunch break...but why bother?

ah go on,

then we can both partisapate in the next one photo.gif

If the weathers fine tomorrow I may take a trip into town and try and swing by the place... maybe...

If the weathers fine tomorrow I may take a trip into town and try and swing by the place... maybe...

lol you know the weather is going to be dirt rain2.gif

lol you know the weather is going to be dirt rain2.gif

I live in Scotland, we get four seasons in one day! It could snow tomorrow for all I know.. haha! Hope mr sunshine does come out though!

Managed to get this before work :P

photo4qw.jpg

photo22i.jpg

Managed to get this before work :P

looks good mate,

so its your turn to choose what the next location should be for the picture?

A nice scenic picture, in front of a lake or the sea. Not just a puddle with all the rain we've had :)

How's this for you just to prove it was like this before it rained its loch lochy in Scotland

494ed22d.jpg

If thats good enough for you mark its sort of a lake

On a mountain top or hill top is my challenge to you

Yeah that's a good pic :) mountain it is

Yeah that's a good pic :) mountain it is

Was trying to find one with my car side on but i can't of been feeling very artsy that day

aww, you beat me too it! I only really have quick snaps on my phone of my car but i've got good ones of my mums audi and boyfriends vauxhall... :rolleyes:

what's next? :)

aww, you beat me too it! I only really have quick snaps on my phone of my car but i've got good ones of my mums audi and boyfriends vauxhall... :rolleyes:

what's next? :)

Picture on top of a hill or Mountain top.

and if you could bring the Vauxhall up their and push it off with pictures of it ill pay you lol

Picture on top of a hill or Mountain top.

and if you could bring the Vauxhall up their and push it off with pictures of it ill pay you lol

Well there is a mountain near by but you cant drive up it! What about if I park my car, I go up a hill and take a photo looking down..? :D

No i wouldn't do that, i love the gsi! Now i await a whole load of hate mail. :blink:

Well there is a mountain near by but you cant drive up it! What about if I park my car, I go up a hill and take a photo looking down..? :D

No i wouldn't do that, i love the gsi! Now i await a whole load of hate mail. :blink:

Space reserved for heaps of venomous and gratuitous comments about Vauxhall's (spit).

Too !Removed! hot to get the swear words just right.

You'll have to wait until I get home and cool down later.

Thank god for air conditioned cars,

I've had two tracks already today and even the dogs rapped their hands (sorry- paws) in.

I'd quite like to submit a photo of a Ford in front of a pile of scrapped Corsas (spit).

:D

I'd quite like to submit a photo of a Ford in front of a pile of scrapped Corsas (spit).

:D

Maybe that could be the next photo challenge. Only ever had 1 vauxhall and It only lasted a week before I traded it for a mk1 focus I should have just payed list price and save myself the embarrassment

I see no problem with that you win the game if there's a burning gsi next to it

If there was a picture of a burning gsi and you looked carefully in the distance, there will be a grinning (but strangely enigmatic) copper doing a jig.

:P

If there was a picture of a burning gsi and you looked carefully in the distance, there will be a grinning (but strangely enigmatic) copper doing a jig.

:P

And scarpering also?

And scarpering also?

What and miss the show? Nah.

You guys are mean! :(

The only thing that'll be burning is your eyes if i went ahead and posted a photo of it! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club