Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Some of us going Ford Fair might be able to get one...though you have to pay to get your car on the track that day

How many people even know where a track is?

Difficult.

Well i had to make it a bit of a challenge ^_^

If no-one can manage this one the back up is a picture of your car next to an Eddie Stobart with the driver in the middle with his/her thumbs up (optional but preferable!) :D

Does this count..? :rolleyes:

DSC00725640x426.jpg

Thats one awesome pic! Proper old school 90's poster feel about it (except the wheels are stationary on this!)

Well i had to make it a bit of a challenge ^_^

If no-one can manage this one the back up is a picture of your car next to an Eddie Stobart with the driver in the middle with his/her thumbs up (optional but preferable!) :D

Like that's any easier than a race track might as well challenge us to take one next to the Easter bunny

Like that's any easier than a race track might as well challenge us to take one next to the Easter bunny

Ive got a bunny outfit im on it ;)

Well Wayneo01 has clearly accepted the bunny challenge ^_^

Finding a Stobart shouldn't be that difficult though c'mon. When I was down England for a week I seen heaps!

You don't see many on the south coast of Devon as the motorway ends at Exeter.

I've more chance of finding Eddie Stobart himself.

I've more chance of finding Eddie Stobart himself.

That's your next challenge then :D. I'm sure you could pull a few strings to find him!

That's your next challenge then :D. I'm sure you could pull a few strings to find him!

Think I'll pass ta.

Could park the car on his grave I suppose.

Ive got a bunny outfit im on it ;)

That wasn't a challenge although it would be funny

That wasn't a challenge although it would be funny

He doesn't see that as a challenge, it's just something he likes to do ;)

I was join join in this competition but the current request is pretty damn hard.

I was join join in this competition but the current request is pretty damn hard.

Yep thinks probably killed the game off

Shall we say that if noone can get a picture in 3 days we give up on that and choose another? Shame to let the game die so early on!

Shall we say that if noone can get a picture in 3 days we give up on that and choose another? Shame to let the game die so early on!

Yes I think that's a good idea.

On other ford forums I've seen this type of game if no one can complete the challenge within a week, the person who set the challenge must complete it themselves, then set a new easier challenge. Can we implement this rule too?

I agree but even for the person setting the challenge it's still pretty hard to get an Eddie stobart truck. Probably best if no one does it in x amount of days then a new one should be set

I agree but even for the person setting the challenge it's still pretty hard to get an Eddie stobart truck. Probably best if no one does it in x amount of days then a new one should be set

i'm gonna try to get to the E.S depot in Glasgow city tomorrow while in town, fingers crossed.

Totally agree, x days or new challenge.

This game is too much fun to let it die off.

And definitely a forfeit or penalty if the challenge is nearly impossible. (no spoofing though).

Totally agree, x days or new challenge.

This game is too much fun to let it die off.

And definitely a forfeit or penalty if the challenge is nearly impossible. (no spoofing though).

What shall we make the forfeit the person who set the impossible challenge has to do it

i believe Eddie Stobart trucks have gotten a contract with Tesco to be the main transporter of all their goods,

so maybe not so hard whne we know where to look for one,

i passed one on the motorway last night, i set the car on to cruise control along side it and got the missus to hold the wheel steady

climbed out the drivers window to get a shot but the battery died on my phone :D

i believe Eddie Stobart trucks have gotten a contract with Tesco to be the main transporter of all their goods,

i passed one on the motorway last night, i set the car on to cruise control along side it and got the missus to hold the wheel steady

climbed out the drivers window to get a shot but the battery died on my phone :D

Now thats dedication! I was going to do the same thing set the cruise control but realised that i had no one to stear for me so i left it

Aww bummer! Better luck next time :D

Aww bummer! Better luck next time :D

thanks,

ill be riding shotgun untill i get a decent picture of one and half my car in the same picture, drive1.gifphoto.gif

Bonus points for also getting yourself in the reflection from the door mirror :P.

I only said vauxhall, you forgetting that Paul actually posted a photo of one! ^_^

Aaahhhh I had a genuine excuse for my awful picture but that hell car has gone now

Car up on a mountain/hill :)