Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

If it is my go, then I my challenge is for you get a pic of your car (or any car you happen to be in) taken beside a courier van.

But it must be either DHL, UPS or Fed-Ex (the big 3) other couriers don't count!

This is also a trickier one, but the van colours should allow to locate them easier!

Good luck! ;)

I believe this is the current one?

yes

I believe this is the current one?

Yes that is correct ^_^

post-13299-0-50620800-1343756033_thumb.j

does this count

lol

its a TNT van on the way to work this morning

does this count

lol

its a TNT van on the way to work this morning

But it must be either DHL, UPS or Fed-Ex (the big 3) other couriers don't count!

Do incorrect photos count as a forfeit? Ie a picture in a you know what? :D

Do incorrect photos count as a forfeit? Ie a picture in a you know what? :D

Nah, forfeits are only applicable to challenge setters if the challenge ends up too hard. (funny how the rules are being changed by others on my game <_< )

Nah, forfeits are only applicable to challenge setters if the challenge ends up too hard. (funny how the rules are being changed by others on my game <_< )

ok so are we still looking for a picture of a ford next to a DHL FED=ex or UPS courrier van??

I didn't change anything - I was curious :P

Not changing the rules, just adding a twist.

Sorry TNT not valid.

Challenge still open.

ok so are we still looking for a picture of a ford next to a DHL FED=ex or UPS courrier van??

this isnt really my place to say this but i was enjoying the game until it became cluttered with posts

''you know that i know, does he know what we know''

clutters the whole game and results in a few images on page 1 of the thread then another 2 images on page 4

the other page 3 is cluttered with excrement 11 pages on this thread and were only on the 4th image

just my opinion though and here i am now guilty of the clutter too.

Have a vote - should we make it photo only and remove chat? Or does chat add to the atmosphere?

Have a vote - should we make it photo only and remove chat? Or does chat add to the atmosphere?

if their was some way of having the chat but keeping the next picture requirments clearly visible without haveing to sift through the conversation.

maybe make the next image requirments in bold bigger font so as it stands out from the rest of the text.

if their was some way of having the chat but keeping the next picture requirments clearly visible without haveing to sift through the conversation.

maybe make the next image requirments in bold bigger font so as it stands out from the rest of the text.

I agree, requirement text AND challenge text should be Size 24, Bold and RED

I agree, requirement text AND challenge text should be Size 24, Bold and RED

bravo.gif

fedex-truck-9814.jpg

Fed Ex Ford?? :P

Gotta admire your cheek but--- smiley-score001.gif

fedex-truck-9814.jpg

Fed Ex Ford?? :P

i admire your cheek, but you broke the RULES :lol: :P

Well 'technically' it is a ford (even though it is taken from google) and 'technically' it does have big red bold writing, just on the pic not in the bit I wrote haha :P

Well 'technically' it is a ford (even though it is taken from google) and 'technically' it does have big red bold writing, just on the pic not in the bit I wrote haha :P

We got a fly yin here people :lol:

This is class! So what's next I'm confused :L

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm viewing this on my mobile but where is your car in that photo?

:( This thread is cluttered and getting hard to follow now. Challenges seem a bit far fetched too.

'on a field' 'next to a lake' type thing is easier for people to get involved in and keeps the pace of the game up

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm viewing this on my mobile but where is your car in that photo?

:( This thread is cluttered and getting hard to follow now. Challenges seem a bit far fetched too.

'on a field' 'next to a lake' type thing is easier for people to get involved in and keeps the pace of the game up

The Challenge is: get a photo next to a DHL/UPS/FED-EX van.

Easy :P

Next Challenge:

Get a photo beside a boat.

Yeayyyyy, thats what I'm talking about! lol.....

Just drove down to a marina next to Port of Tyne for this snap:

IMG_1423.jpg

Next challenge:

A photo of your car parked with a bridge in the background/horizon..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club