Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Ooh difficult challenge as it involves a minimum of 3 people...

Not unless you have a car mount for a camera and a timer on your camera! :P

Jus giving it my 20p towards topic.. Maybe move to General chat? Jus i guess alot of the other model owners would not come in here often. Im thinkin.. Maximun attendance and all that.

I wont be able do this challenge, i only have one friend and shes my car.

Jus giving it my 20p towards topic.. Maybe move to General chat? Jus i guess alot of the other model owners would not come in here often. Im thinkin.. Maximun attendance and all that.

I wont be able do this challenge, i only have one friend and shes my car.

Nothing like a bit of honesty.

I have two. Ones my car (now its workng again) and the other is in the kithen making me breakfast (or is it dinner)

Am I right in saying there is only one day left to complete this challenge? :unsure:

Am I right in saying there is only one day left to complete this challenge? :unsure:

I thought today was the final day

I thought today was the final day

I have no idea, was posted on the 8th. Is it two days or three it has to be completed in? :huh:

I have no idea, was posted on the 8th. Is it two days or three it has to be completed in? :huh:

My game so my rules :P

We agreed that you have 3 days from the date of challenge posting to complete it, OR the challenge poster has to do the forfeit - that is have a photo of themselves taken sitting in a Vauxhall.

The other rule is that your challenge must be highlighted in bold red font so it makes it easier for others to see what the latest one is.

We agreed that you have 3 days from the date of challenge posting to complete it, OR the challenge poster has to do the forfeit - that is have a photo of themselves taken sitting in a Vauxhall.

The other rule is that your challenge must be highlighted in bold red font so it makes it easier for others to see what the latest one is.

Right, i gotcha now! :D

I have a slight problem! I only have the use of my mobile internet at the min! So I cant put things in bold red unless some nice person would right it out for me If I do win 1

*Grabs camera and goes to find a willing Vauxhallist*

how about this one? (sorry, just a mobile photo)

img20120225wa0000.jpg

I have a slight problem! I only have the use of my mobile internet at the min! So I cant put things in bold red unless some nice person would right it out for me If I do win 1

how about this one? (sorry, just a mobile photo)

img20120225wa0000.jpg

That's a win in my book! You're saved JimRex!

Oh and Zetecspaul the RED font rule is not binding, it was just something to help other as a few people had issues knowing what was the latest challenge and what was just chatting :P :D

it's me in my car, it's just hard to see me there :D

So whats the new challenge the

Where are you from harweyko? I'm curious by the number plate, the fact you are driving on the right hand side and the advertisement in the background.

Blast!!

I just did my forfeit as I won't be near my PC for the next couple of days...

gallery_29004_864_306508.jpg

Well done harweyko, that's exactly the sort of pic I was after!

Bring on the next challenge :P

Blast!!

I just did my forfeit as I won't be near my PC for the next couple of days...

**DISGRACEFUL PHOTO REMOVED**

Thats better!

Good photo, nothing like shooting your bolt early. :lol:

A bad case of premature reparation. :blink:

soo, next challenge, maybe something more for out-of-town boys... Your car next to an agricultural tractor/machine

@calummac: I'm from Slovakia, picture was taken on this bridge: http://goo.gl/jwvhq

Good photo, nothing like shooting your bolt early. :lol:

A bad case of premature reparation. :blink:

Haha! As I'm not going to be in a position to follow proceedings this weekend, thought I'd move the thread on a bit for everyone... my efforts were wasted!

Haha! As I'm not going to be in a position to follow proceedings this weekend, thought I'd move the thread on a bit for everyone... my efforts were wasted!

Wah wah wah wahhh!

gallery_29004_864_306508.jpg

Ive just reported this image to the administrators.

we dont support that sort of !Removed! on this forum. not only are you in a vauxhall, but you look happy to be in a vauxhall too,

get a real car!! wag.gif

Jim you even have the vauxhall boy racer type pose, one had on top of steering wheel, window down, head almost out. YUCK

come on boys, we need a picture, I do not have lot of wauxhalls/opels in my neighborhood :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club