Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Awesome. On phone so no red -

photo of your car ON a bridge

Edited by iNath
Added red text :)

Seems I have silenced the people.

The rules are we have 3 days to complete your challenge :-D

Or the penalty comes into play.

Dah dum,

Dah dum,

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

(sorry some quick Jaws based impending doom mood music)

Here cometh the Vauxhall. :P (retch)

Oh damn it, I was on a quiet little bridge this evening and thought shall I jump out and take a pic - then thought na this one was easy it'll have been done by now. *sigh*

thought na this one was easy it'll have been done by now. *sigh*

Take every opportunity! Can't think of many bridges in this area that you could stop on to take a pic, only ones that carry main roads and I'm not sure that photographing your car is a valid excuse for stopping :P

Seeing as I don't want to see another vauxhall (spit) on here

81903FFD-9F77-4404-846A-907422578F71-7581-000007AD758D0A9E.jpg

55D8588F-0A13-4CF3-A07D-372E991924C6-7581-000007AD6C81A5CB.jpg

How's this

Good enough for me!

Wahoo Don't think this has been done yet

Next challenge

Your car at the sea side

beach must be visible

Nice and easy because I ain't getting in no vauxhall

Ps can someone turn that red for me thx

Edited by iNath
Added red text :)

This would be too easy for me as i live 2 mins from the sea and ive just done one so i'll leave this one to someone else.

This would be too easy for me as i live 2 mins from the sea and ive just done one so i'll leave this one to someone else.

Promise to bail me out if I need it

Good enough for me!

I had a and idea to take a photo today on Clifton Bridge in Bristol, but I think I'm now bit late. oh well. At least I will save 13 miles on petrol (26 if you count return trip) and 50p from the toll. But this one looks like miniature Clifton Bridge so its ok.

Technically that's more of a culvert but that's just picky ole me.

:P

Just joking, good enough.

E272EB1A-7F36-452E-ABCD-891611DDF17A-3261-0000018E1DFF8399.jpg

Someones on the ball should probably choose a harder one next time

Driving school at the bottom of my road. Might have to give this one a whirl later.

Right this was not an easy task as one might think of. I had the perfect plan. Drive to the nearest practical test centre in hope to meet a driving school car. I thought that taking a 17 miles trip will be easy and it will be pretty much guaranteed photo. Well, nothing went down in the way I planned. First the traffic was horrendous. I'm still adjusting switching from Auto transmission to manual. Constant stop and go is such a pain and it drives you mad. Right after arriving to this test centre I didn't see a single car there. I think the whole place was shut. I did stay there for 5 minutes in hope of someone coming to this centre. After 5 minutes I saw one driving school car passing by. I thought what the heck, I will simply follow the learner and when they will practice some maneuvers or stop for a quick break I will jump out the car, make the snap and do a runner. So I started to follow them. It was a blond woman driver. And man she was dangerous. I kept my distance little bit, just in case. She kept driving and driving. Back in the day when I did my license we did practice some maneuvers to mix it up and keep it interesting. That was not the case with this learner. After 30 minutes of driving I was almost at the breaking point but because of all the time that I invested I didn't want to quit. I also felt bit uncomfortable of being such a stalker. Whatever silly road they took I followed them. It became bit ridiculous and comical. If it would been me as the driving instructor I would have stopped like ages ago to find out whats the problem. So after 40 minutes of following the learner, she finally reached her home. I quickly jumped out of car, made some snaps. Out of curiosity I thought I will just stand there and stare at them to see if they will come and ask if I'm some sort of pervert. Well nothing happened. The girl just jumped out and disappeared to her home and the instructor just drove off. That made me think, did they even notice me? I felt shivers when thinking there are some young drivers out there who probably do not notice much of their surroundings. I'm glad the girl got home in one piece as she did have a little situation at one roundabout.

Photos are at below.

06eb27c2.jpg

7bec67cc.jpg

NEXT challenge! Take a photo of your car while a girl/woman is posing next to it. Extra points if the girl/woman is a hottie or is half naked.

To boost my chance to not end up sitting in Vauxhal therefore MILF's and GILF's are accepted. At worst case of scenario, take a photo with your dog or something.

Cheerio

Rain

You went to some lengths for this challenge. I was just gonna wait til my dad got home in his driving school car and take a pic of his fiesta next to mine. A one minute job without even leaving my property lol

edit - I'd imagine the instructor was fully aware they were being stalked and probably commented on it to the pupil several times. lol

Did the instructor get her to park illegally on the pavement? Nothing like teaching bad habits. (don't worry Rain I noticed you did too but chose to ignore)