Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Its been 3 days, no one has done a pic with there car and a reflection of itself. DO THE DEED! sit in a Vauxhall.

we could wait till 4:46 PM if need be, see if anyone does this?

It was 4 days between when I posted the last pic and challenge was set...

4 days if you counted the full day the challenge was set, but it has not been 3 days (72 hours) until 04:47PM today.

Either, if you can get a reflection of your car in the water (even just a bit of it) would be good though ^^

Either, if you can get a reflection of your car in the water (even just a bit of it) would be good though ^^

I'm dedicated to the game but I'm not sinking my fiesta for it but hopefully this will save you from the dreaded vauxhall Sam to the rescue again!

3E807933-764B-4FAB-A233-478ED7F7C9E2-10935-00000BE25E3FEC20.jpg

68500C1C-5694-4179-8700-3E724D9084F8-10935-00000BE2663A486D.jpg

And I'm not driving down that road again poor fiesta zs's are not suited to off roading.

As I set the challenge before if anyone else gets close they can set the next challenge

I'm dedicated to the game but I'm not sinking my fiesta for it but hopefully this will save you from the dreaded vauxhall Sam to the rescue again!

And I'm not driving down that road again poor fiesta zs's are not suited to off roading.

As I set the challenge before if anyone else gets close they can set the next challenge

Good pics. Finally. Defiantly going to be contending in the next challenge (if it's not too hard)

Good pics. Finally. Defiantly going to be contending in the next challenge (if it's not too hard)

No if no one else comes forward I've got a nice easy one will post it after 4pm as that's the deadline for this challenge

Nice pics. No V*** for me :D

Thanks.

Yep even did both challenges just to make sure I wouldn't wish a vauxhal(spit) on anyone

No if no one else comes forward I've got a nice easy one will post it after 4pm as that's the deadline for this challenge

Cool, I'll be waiting. It's raining cats here.. hopefully I can take the pic on the way home from work :-)

I don't know about a V#####ll at the waters edge how about one under water, rusting away merrily?

Oh wait, they can do that themselves parked on the street. :P

I don't know about a V#####ll at the waters edge how about one under water, rusting away merrily?

Oh wait, they can do that themselves parked on the street. :P

Gimme 50quid n I'll give you the v*****ll under water photo.. Scratch that, keep the 50quid n I'll do the photo just out of principal ;)

But sayjng that your right, thanks to the weather we having today a load of v*****ll owners will be finding a pile of tyres n plastic trim pieces in place of where they parked em cause of being rusted away by the rain :P

right here we go a little later than expected but the next challenge is

your car next to your local boy racers car or the ugliest car you can find

how easy do you want it

Haha I love it! This should also be an on going challenge :D

I know what you mean saw my local boy racers car on way home that's what gave me the idea

As I'm currently in Bulwell I think I'll exempt myself from this one as it'll be way too easy lol.

Given the weather today, whats the odds on the next photo actually being of the rusted remains of a 1litre corsa?

Too easy to take a photo of the contents of a recycling bin, it'll look the same.

As I'm currently in Bulwell I think I'll exempt myself from this one as it'll be way too easy lol.

Given the weather today, whats the odds on the next photo actually being of the rusted remains of a 1litre corsa?

That's not ugly that's a joyous picture

That's not ugly that's a joyous picture

Got me there mate ;) I stand corrected :D

That will be the winning photo for the challenge of Your car next to the most joyous sight you can find :P either that or a v*****ll manufacturing plant on fire or a burnt out crater where one used to be..