Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

We should change the name of this thread "" (Spittt)

I'll +1 that.

"We Hate Vauxhalls + random photos not of vauxhalls on fire"

Car%20on%20fire.jpg

3024527.png

Hang on a minute.. there not off google but off your personal mobile!!! :o :o :o

But still..

Yaaaay!!!! :) ^_^ ;) :P :lol: B) :ph34r:

Car%20on%20fire.jpg

3024527.png

Oh I've never been so happy if that was yours sorry but your better of without it

Hang on a minute.. there not off google but off your personal mobile!!! :o :o :o

But still..

Yaaaay!!!! :) ^_^ ;) :P :lol: B) :ph34r:

Tell you one thing, the price of petrol is going up something fierce. ;)

Oh I've never been so happy

Thought you'd like.

I think the forfeit for the challenge should be that you do the challenge yourself as I know noone with a vauxhall and I would rather chew my own foot off than walk into a vauxhall dealership

right here we go a little later than expected but the next challenge is

your car next to your local boy racers car or the ugliest car you can find

how easy do you want it

My mate has a Cliteron Shixo - nothing !Removed! than them 998cc chav mobiles.

My other mate has a V*****all Cor*a B - If i could get them two together and keep mine in the distance, it would be a pic worth for this challenge :-) (My mates have !Removed! cars i know :-( )

My mate has a Cliteron Shixo - nothing !Removed! than them 998cc chav mobiles.

My other mate has a V*****all Cor*a B - If i could get them two together and keep mine in the distance, it would be a pic worth for this challenge :-) (My mates have !Removed! cars i know :-( )

If you can manage that you on to a winner and was a 1ltr s**teron cr*pso near me but he came to his senses and bought a fiesta

If you can manage that you on to a winner and was a 1ltr s**teron cr*pso near me but he came to his senses and bought a fiesta

Haha. I shall try my best, if not my local Mcdonald's car park if usally full of crappy boys cars.

Haha. I shall try my best, if not my local Mcdonald's car park if usally full of crappy boys cars.

What is it with boy racers and McDonald's??? Ours is the same!

What is it with boy racers and McDonald's??? Ours is the same!

It's because the burgers are as tasteless as the cars. :P

It's because they are not grown up and still need to be a kid so they go mcdonalds.

Cheap food, Cheaper car.

Our maccys car park is in the view of everyone who goes round the massive roundabout, so they park there so every one can see how !Removed! all themz stickerz are on there rusty Vau****l Cor*a and Sax0z. See how loud they can make it sound.... Oh to be a Jobless chav on benefits ey.

It's because they are not grown up and still need to be a kid so they go mcdonalds.

Cheap food, Cheaper car.

Our maccys car park is in the view of everyone who goes round the massive roundabout, so they park there so every one can see how !Removed! all themz stickerz are on there rusty Vau****l Cor*a and Sax0z. See how loud they can make it sound.... Oh to be a Jobless chav on benefits ey.

The stickers are to cover the rust holes

Have to agree with you on that one!

Cheap food, Cheaper car.

You only have to be 16 to drive over here and as soon as you pass you get a big 'R' plate slapped on the car for a year.

So when you drive past Maccy's in the evenings, you see a group of chavvy boy racer heaps with their 'R' plates on. I call them the R plate gang!

How about the R soles?

Oh my god that's brilliant, why didn't I think of that??? :lol:

I haven't bothered with this challenge as I thought it would be easily done be someone else!! Come on guys.

Oh my god that's brilliant, why didn't I think of that??? :lol:

I haven't bothered with this challenge as I thought it would be easily done be someone else!! Come on guys.

Ill try tonight.

Never mind leaving it to someone else get it done I made it as easy as I could

Talk about perfect timing! Does this count ? B)

photo-7.jpg

Bet that'll never happen again though haha!

Next challenge (and if you could please change the writing as im on my phone :D)

As its a sunny day here, take a nice scenic shot of your car with the sunshine in the background! :D

Edited by iNath
Added red text :)

Not incredibly sunny but scenic with the sun in the background.

Will this pass?

DSC_0174.jpg

Thanks Nath!

And that's definetly a pass stoney! :)