Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Crap there's a bike right beside my car at the moment only problem is if I took a pic I'd be sacked haha

• Like 1

My sister has a horse maybe good excuse to start speaking to her again..... NOT I'll pass on this unless I drive past one I'll park up and wait for it to walk past :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

• Like 2

Aye but the live ones not ones on cars doesn't count. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

yeah but technically they are alive, here in Ireland we say if we have wrote of a car in a crash its dead which employs the car is alive before its crashed :P

Aye but I'm in Scotland so when I say alive I mean the horse like this post-57397-141085306705_thumb.jpg ;)

Does my horse name Sarah Jessica Parker counts? Now just because she's got two legs don't mean she's not a beautiful horse, your discrimination towards 3 legged horses make me sick lol

• Like 1

Now just because she's got two legs don't mean she's not a beautiful horse, your discrimination towards 3 legged horses make me sick lol

How many legs?!

No that's my horsephant

This is my horse: Sarah Jessica Parker.

On the left is before I groom her.

111.jpg

• Like 4

You always get one smart !Removed! you never say anything to anyone else when they pick something but since I said a horse big wow get over it and grow a set

You always get one smart !Removed! you never say anything to anyone else when they pick something but since I said a horse big wow get over it and grow a set

:lol: relax buddy we like your horse challenge. Just a bit of banter.

This challenge is kind of hard since there aren't any horses near by but don't take it so serious ;)

I know Sarah Jessica Parker isn't the prettiest thing in the world but she's my pride and joy :lol:

Just saying you always have some !Removed! ripping the !Removed! coz its a horse .

I'm confused as to what is going on in this thread now. Chan1a, did someone say something? I'm sure everything above is just having a laugh. No one meant to offend you.

On a more related note, there is a stable round from me, might have to give this one a go.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Right, just to put this one to bed, took it a couple of days ago but was holding off to see if anyone else would step in.

post-28494-0-24197700-1410908029_thumb.j

Next-

Your car and an electricity pylon

• Like 2

Right, just to put this one to bed, took it a couple of days ago but was holding off to see if anyone else would step in.

attachicon.gifDSC_0034-2.JPG

Next-

Your car and

an electricity pylon[/

quote]

Nows there's a shocking challange :p