Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Isofix

jont

Just trying again to see if anyone knows of a retro-fitting kit for ISOFIX Child Seat Mounts in a Mk VI Fiesta.....?

Thanks

Just trying again to see if anyone knows of a retro-fitting kit for ISOFIX Child Seat Mounts in a Mk VI Fiesta.....?

Thanks

as far as i am aware

ford sell the bracket kit for the iso fix to slot in to on your model, the mk6

the threaded holes are at the rear of the back seat and the kit contains the ring brackets for the iso fix to slot in to.

i have micro-cat and ill search it for you later around 7pm and if i can get a part number for it ill give it to you along with an estimated price.

Thank you Lenny. Whatever you can discover will be of great help. If not available, I considered making my own but I guess that might be a bit dodgy because I'm not sure what is written in the Spec. standard for ISO fixings.

Thank you Lenny. Whatever you can discover will be of great help. If not available, I considered making my own but I guess that might be a bit dodgy because I'm not sure what is written in the Spec. standard for ISO fixings.

ill check for you today mate,

the mk7 doesnt have the isofix so the mk6 may not either,

i persume it is a carry cot cradle that you want to clip in to the isofix and hopfully you havent purchased an isofix system yet, encase that the car doesnt support the feature,

this was the case in my partners 2006 nissan almera,

so we purchased a Graco kit which has a cradle that mounts to the seat,

then the carry cot can be cliped in and out of the cradle, so no need to strap the seat belt every time.

like this,

the seat belt straps in the rear of the cradle and the steel arm sit in to the floor of the footwell to prevent any movement when braking or anything.

gracautobsblk_l__67528_zoom.jpg

1266839984_75628503_1-Pictures-of-Graco-Car-Seat-Base-and-Raincover.jpg

ill check for you today mate,

the mk7 doesnt have the isofix so the mk6 may not either,

My MK7 says it has isofix...or at least tabs on the rear seats to tell you where to fit it? :wacko:

Hi mate,

sorry to say ive check Micro-cat and the only part numbers i can find is for the recaro child seats by ford and the tailor fitted sun blinds,

no sign of any isofix brackets,

they are available for the focus and only £25

so id check it out with my local ford dealer if i was you mate, they may be able to supply the bracket for you.

My MK7 says it has isofix...or at least tabs on the rear seats to tell you where to fit it? :wacko:

I noticed the same yesterday you would think if it hasn't got it they wouldn't fit the labels

I noticed the same yesterday you would think if it hasn't got it they wouldn't fit the labels

My thinking zactly :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club