Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Office Pet Hates!!!

jeebowhite

So, heres a question... What are your pet hates for working in an office? what really grinds on you?

For me, its the fact that regularly, I walk into the toilets, and find that someone has left an unpleasant surprise in the bottom of a toilet bowl, and thought that covering it with toilet paper, makes it all better, or that the toilet paper is a cloak of invisibility... PErsonally I want to flush whoever is doing it because it seriously grinds on me!

So... Over to you... what is your absolute pet hate, working in your office?

I hate having to spend any time at all in an office.

For me, paperwork is inevitable but I much prefer being out doing the job at the sharp end.

For me today it was some nob head called kenny who kept locking me outside resulting in me having to walk right round the outside of the building to try and find an open door :angry: your lot very nearly had to be called out to a crime scene Clive me old mate <_<

For me today it was some nob head called kenny who kept locking me outside resulting in me having to walk right round the outside of the building to try and find an open door :angry: your lot very nearly had to be called out to a crime scene Clive me old mate <_<

lol i can imagine the cops having you surrounded with the dogs snarling at you,police.gifpolice.gifpolice.gifpolice.gif

and you screaming icon_e_surprised.gif ''im a member of the forum'' '' i know clive''

then the cops turn to each other and go dunno.gif ''what did he say?''

one cop respondsicon_smile_idea.gif ''he said he's a member of some gang called the forum'' and hes doing it to survive??''

then they would pull you from the building and arrest you for being suspected of gang organisation envolvment,

and attempt to break an entry.

292.gif

The evidence is clear. It is obviously a tissue of lies........ ;)

The evidence is clear. It is obviously a tissue of lies........ ;)

Better wipe it from your memory then.

lol i can imagine the cops having you surrounded with the dogs snarling at you,police.gifpolice.gifpolice.gifpolice.gif

and you screaming icon_e_surprised.gif ''im a member of the forum'' '' i know clive''

then the cops turn to each other and go dunno.gif ''what did he say?''

one cop respondsicon_smile_idea.gif ''he said he's a member of some gang called the forum'' and hes doing it to survive??''

then they would pull you from the building and arrest you for being suspected of gang organisation envolvment,

and attempt to break an entry.

292.gif

Lenny mate you do have an imagination on you wink.png Was on me breaks, I don't smoke but the only place you can get a signal there is outside so I go out and stand by the door cause I gotta check in with the missus. The door can't be opened from the outside so I make sure it don't fully shut behind me or I can't get back in.

Nob head comes out for a smoke, makes sure it doesn't shut behind him and stands feet away from me so he knows full well I'm out there and can see me on the phone. Then he goes back in and slams the door shut behind him so it's shut tight and I'm standing there like a twit banging on the window about to put it in.

Ended up trekking right round the &#33;Removed&#33; building to find an open door which put me in what looked like a construction site part of the place so then I was stuck behind that construction fencing stuff trying to find a way through and no where near where I was working sad.png

Mother did it on all 3 of my breaks!! Never even met the bloke before but the general tone from everyone else is that he really is that much of a eejit. He's been there about a week and he thinks he knows everything when he ain't got a clue. We was an hour late starting work just because the teamleaders was going mad trying to find him, turned out he went to the completely wrong end of the plant thinking that's where he was supposed to be, when we all got exactly the same text, including him, telling us where to go.

The lads I was working with was doing they're best to keep him away from me cause they knew Ida ripped his head right of his shoulders.

What you do is wait until he goes out and make a point of shutting the door on him.

He won't find it so funny then.

Was going to mate but he beat me to it. Gonna get him tomorrow. Hopefully I'm getting put back on nights soon cause I can't be doing with days. It's like he didn't even know I was there though or like he didn't know he was locking me out.. After being so careful to not let it shut behind him and them watching me the whole time I was on my phone directly in front of him.

Lenny mate you do have an imagination on you wink.png Was on me breaks, I don't smoke but the only place you can get a signal there is outside so I go out and stand by the door cause I gotta check in with the missus. The door can't be opened from the outside so I make sure it don't fully shut behind me or I can't get back in.

Nob head comes out for a smoke, makes sure it doesn't shut behind him and stands feet away from me so he knows full well I'm out there and can see me on the phone. Then he goes back in and slams the door shut behind him so it's shut tight and I'm standing there like a twit banging on the window about to put it in.

Ended up trekking right round the &#33;Removed&#33; building to find an open door which put me in what looked like a construction site part of the place so then I was stuck behind that construction fencing stuff trying to find a way through and no where near where I was working sad.png

Mother did it on all 3 of my breaks!! Never even met the bloke before but the general tone from everyone else is that he really is that much of a eejit. He's been there about a week and he thinks he knows everything when he ain't got a clue. We was an hour late starting work just because the teamleaders was going mad trying to find him, turned out he went to the completely wrong end of the plant thinking that's where he was supposed to be, when we all got exactly the same text, including him, telling us where to go.

The lads I was working with was doing they're best to keep him away from me cause they knew Ida ripped his head right of his shoulders.

sorry mate,

i can totally relate to your problem with the new Guy,

give him enough slack and he will hang himself.

give him enough slack and he will hang himself.

Or a steely to the kidneys...

Or a steely to the kidneys...

keep that for the car park the day he loses the job icon_smile_nutkick.gif

Complain that he's smoking too near the door.:P

lol, I sympathise with that! some people just act like pratts for the sake of it!

Lmao great suggestions lads, everyones already been on about lynching him.

It gets worse though..

Unkie Stoney you seriously gotta come take this nutter away and dump him in a padded cell or summin with the stuff he's been preaching.

A few of the many things he's been saying is that the hunger games is real and it's what our governments are planning on doing to us.

That we was put on this planet by aliens only hundreds of years ago, not millions, to be their slaves and that when we have completed doing whatever it is we are doing for them they will return to earth to take all of the planets babies then detonate the planet causing a black hole to suck everything into it.

That the president has a button that will instantly kill all the planets babies to save us all from the aliens.

That his copper mate was called to a house by an old lady who had an alien spaceship crashed in her garden and when he walked up to it it shot off like a flash into the sky before he could touch it, then the real men in black turned up and sworn him to secrecy but he still told kenny anyway.

That a small metal device about the size of a mobile was found and when used it can turn into food, water, fuel etc basically any thing you want.

And many more random stuff about how jesus isn't real cause going back through the time line the romans was never around at the time.

He been preaching this rubbish all day and the thing is he's actually been deadly serious about it and seriously believes it all. In psychiatric terms he's a flamin' nana

Lmao great suggestions lads, everyones already been on about lynching him.

It gets worse though..

Unkie Stoney you seriously gotta come take this nutter away and dump him in a padded cell or summin with the stuff he's been preaching.

A few of the many things he's been saying is that the hunger games is real and it's what our governments are planning on doing to us.

That we was put on this planet by aliens only hundreds of years ago, not millions, to be their slaves and that when we have completed doing whatever it is we are doing for them they will return to earth to take all of the planets babies then detonate the planet causing a black hole to suck everything into it.

That the president has a button that will instantly kill all the planets babies to save us all from the aliens.

That his copper mate was called to a house by an old lady who had an alien spaceship crashed in her garden and when he walked up to it it shot off like a flash into the sky before he could touch it, then the real men in black turned up and sworn him to secrecy but he still told kenny anyway.

That a small metal device about the size of a mobile was found and when used it can turn into food, water, fuel etc basically any thing you want.

And many more random stuff about how jesus isn't real cause going back through the time line the romans was never around at the time.

He been preaching this rubbish all day and the thing is he's actually been deadly serious about it and seriously believes it all. In psychiatric terms he's a flamin' nana

loco.gif

smiley-whacky110.gif

Sounds like he needs sectioning under the mental health act.

Criteria for admission for assessment [section 2]

2.2 Patients may be detained in hospital for assessment on the grounds that they:

• are suffering from mental disorder of a nature or degree which warrants

their detention in hospital for assessment (or for assessment followed by

medical treatment) for at least a limited period; and

• ought to be so detained in the interests of their health or safety, or with

a view to the protection of others.

smiley-whacky110.gif

Sounds like he needs sectioning under the mental health act.

Criteria for admission for assessment [section 2]

2.2 Patients may be detained in hospital for assessment on the grounds that they:

• are suffering from mental disorder of a nature or degree which warrants

their detention in hospital for assessment (or for assessment followed by

medical treatment) for at least a limited period; and

• ought to be so detained in the interests of their health or safety, or with

a view to the protection of others.

where do i sign ?

sos.gif

Tell your management that this nub is a distraction and is creeping people out.

His last name isn't Cruise is it?

Well not exactly an office pet hate BUT i cannot absolutley stand people who eat with their mouth open, its grinds me!

As to the fruitloop, certainly report him, if this guy is being serious and isnt deliberately making this shizz up to just make himself sound weird / cool (whichever he thinks!) then he probably does genuinely need to consider help! in which case,,,

As for the mouth open, thats something that does my nut in, but referring to my original post, please see below the actual cloak of invisibility!

Im getting bored with seeing this, I am tempted to set up some sort of camera that see's who last left a particular cubicle, and the next person who leaves, signifies disgust! then the camera names and shames that individual!!!

He's deadly serious lads, not sure what his last name is but he propperly belleves every ratarded word that comes out his mouth.

I work with an old woman, well I say old she's probaly the same age as you lot or younger but she's propperly scared of him and genuinly thinks he's like that psycho who went on killing spree at batman and says you never know what they can do till they do it.

As to the fruitloop, certainly report him, if this guy is being serious and isnt deliberately making this shizz up to just make himself sound weird / cool (whichever he thinks!) then he probably does genuinely need to consider help! in which case,,,

As for the mouth open, thats something that does my nut in, but referring to my original post, please see below the actual cloak of invisibility!

Im getting bored with seeing this, I am tempted to set up some sort of camera that see's who last left a particular cubicle, and the next person who leaves, signifies disgust! then the camera names and shames that individual!!!

get a sinle layer of clear pallet wrap and put it over the toilet the put the seat back down lol

it wont happen after that.

Yeh you can't beat the old cling film trick. :P

lmao, if only I knew who the culprit was...

Brigante, if this guy is causing that nuch distress, he needs to be reported, even if you dont know him, pick him out from a line up!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club