Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need A Little Help

Wayneo01

First of all my windscreen jet things are somehow off when pulling on them one of the left hand side jets shoots way up left on my windscreen where my whipers will never go go it keeps drying and looking messy and its the same on the right hand side jets aswell, is there anyway off bending them back to the right place, or just to where my whipers will go.

O yea and second i think my whipers are starting to smudge so is it time i replaced?

Yeah anybody gOt a link for the spray washer jets?

You can try using a needle or pin to move the direction of the washer jet? Inside there is a ball with the hole where the water comes out. The ball should be free to move in any direction (as long as the hole is visible) just put a pin or needle into the hole and move the jet to your desired direction.

Or if ur after new jets (as am I) check these out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRIGHT-WHITE-LED-CHROME-SCREEN-WASHER-JETS-TWIN-WASHERS-AJUSTABLE-POWER-JET-/320758802848?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aaeb6e9a0

I know they got led's in them but u don't have to use them (I'm not)

Hope this helps

PS turn ur washer jets to face directly outwards and soak unwary pedestrians....very fun! :-)

First of all my windscreen jet things are somehow off when pulling on them one of the left hand side jets shoots way up left on my windscreen where my whipers will never go go it keeps drying and looking messy and its the same on the right hand side jets aswell, is there anyway off bending them back to the right place, or just to where my whipers will go.

If you look at the jets there is like 2 grey nozzles in each one pointing at your windscreen and you can move them about to wherever you want

And if your wipers are smudging then there is probably oil build up on your screen put some screen wash in and it should clear up

Go down Ford for the mist style washer jets, they were £5.86 last time I checked.

Its working great thanks guys, think im going to invest in the mist style jets tho. Would you say they are lots better then the normal ones

You end up using less water and the windscreen clears faster due to the water being spread thinner.

For greasy windscreens I use a can of Holts windscreen foam which is great for getting stubborn crap off the glass.

It also helps to stop blade judder too.

http://bit.ly/MHUNFL

Thats awesome going to order myself some, do you just spray it on and whipe it off with a microfibre

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club