Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 New Fiesta Heater Fan Fault

nickko

Hi

The heater fan only works on 4 so I suspect that the resistor has packed up, my question is where is the resistor located on my car ?

Thanks

Hi

The heater fan only works on 4 so I suspect that the resistor has packed up, my question is where is the resistor located on my car ?

Thanks

Hi

Thanks

According to that nice Mr Haynes the heater blower motor resistor is located behind the inner trim panel attached to the base of the facia in the passenger side footwell.

Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

Just for anyone else coming to this thread, for most models after 2001 the resistor pack is located in the drivers side footwell diagonally up from the top of the clutch pedal, all the you can sis a white socket with a plug but take the 2 screws out and the whole pack slides out from the heater box.

• 7 years later...

I have a 2009 fiesta tdi titanium  an it's just blowing cold air ..I went and got a reister pack and it wasnt the same as I had taken out. The one I took out had a bout 12 round tube like heater prongs or have I taken some thing else out and not the resister