Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi

YorkshireLass

Hi all,

I've just bought my Fiesta end of January as a second car for everyday use, commuting mainly - it's Moondust Silver 1.8 TDi 2001/X.

Anyway, are there any common problems to watch for or advice I need about this model, what should it do on average to the gallon and are parts relatively easy to get hold of and cheap etc?

cheers

Andrea.

Hi, I can't help you with your question :rolleyes: but welcome all the same. Surely somebody out there must be able to offer some assistance? :unsure:

Hi Andrea,

Like Truly, I don't know the answer either but I just wanted to say hello! :rolleyes:

Hi, I can't help you with your question :rolleyes: but welcome all the same. Surely somebody out there must be able to offer some assistance? :unsure:

Is that your signature or just your age???????? ;)

Is that your signature or just your age???????? ;)

:angry::angry::lol: You cheeky young scamp. I'm 45 but the sig is Truly Five Five.

:angry::angry::lol: You cheeky young scamp. I'm 45 but the sig is Truly Five Five.

Oops--well I was close!

Anyway. 45 is young nowadays!!!!

You're only as old as you feel-----I feel like an 18 year old but the other half won't let me have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) :D

You're only as old as you feel-----I feel like an 18 year old but the other half won't let me have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) :D

lol genius!

Hi all,

I've just bought my Fiesta end of January as a second car for everyday use, commuting mainly - it's Moondust Silver 1.8 TDi 2001/X.

Anyway, are there any common problems to watch for or advice I need about this model, what should it do on average to the gallon and are parts relatively easy to get hold of and cheap etc?

cheers

Andrea.

HI Andrea just thought I would say welcome.

Kristal

(not as big as a 747 but much easier to park)

Oops--well I was close!

Yippeeeeeee!! :D

And hello Andrea, and no, haven't got a clue to the answer to the mpg or known faults but being a Ford, parts should be easy to source and cheap with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Yippeeeeeee!! :D

And hello Andrea, and no, haven't got a clue to the answer to the mpg or known faults but being a Ford, parts should be easy to source and cheap with it.

Thanks everyone. Well run this car now for 4 weeks and so far so good, needs cam belt changing soon (at 100,000 miles), presumably this will have to be done at a garage, unless me and the hubby can sort it out ourselves :rolleyes: At min we reckon the car doing around 45 to gallon round York and surrounding area, but Motorways shud be more, a bit of a nuisance if i get stuck in city traffic though! Still, its doing the job of commuting well, and a diesel, the main reason i bought it. Paid £700 for it (ebay) with a year's MOT so can't grumble - seen a few going for a lot more.

Take care all

Andrea ;)

Oops--well I was close!

I'm 17 anyways so i don't need to feel young because i am :D lolz!!!

Hi andrea, they are a very good engine just need regular servicing ,oil and filters etc same as any other car really, mpg spot on.

steve

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club