Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Minor Mods To Date

Brigante

if you want white lights then i use these and believe me theres no yellow to them at all Philips Diamond Vision 5000K and headlights and fogs on the front http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d01dfb005

parking lights not a great pic as the streetlamp is right next to the car post-8800-0-91518300-1344006020_thumb.jp

as you seee from the pics they work well post-8800-0-69859700-1344005898_thumb.jp

you are aware that halfords bulbs are in fact very cheap bulbs at a massive mark up.

Might have to try some of these. I bought the Halfords bulbs on the recommendation of Clive for 20quid the pair.

Are these philips ones better than osram nightbreakers?

Are these philips ones better than osram nightbreakers?

that question alone will have this thread going up to 20 pages mate lol

i also have the full osram nightbreaker conversion both H1 and H7

they are yellow in places due to the manufacture of the bulb having rings of tint on them for better light distribution resulting in white light and yellow sections too.

you got some great pictures of them though.

Grrr it's a hard choice lol

Arthur, why are the philips so cheap mate? Getting a full set of bulbs for less than the cost of a pair of osram's

simple really competition lets be honest these bulbs cost pennies to make osrams when they werent popular were a lot cheaper than they are now.all i can say is they last and have as good a light as l.e.d sidelights no yellow to them at all.

look at pia lights extortionately priced yet when tested cheap chinese bulbs were better that says it all

Haven't looked properly I'll have a better look tomorrow but it looked more like the paints come off, not sure how it would have happened though. But the car don't look like its been polished in a long time so if it is polish god knows how long its been on there.

Had a better look at this, and the white stuff just flaked off, phew ;) looked like some sort of powder. So I'll be debadgeing next week hopefully when I get round to it, when I fit my new ST bumper when it's delivered

simple really competition lets be honest these bulbs cost pennies to make osrams when they werent popular were a lot cheaper than they are now.all i can say is they last and have as good a light as l.e.d sidelights no yellow to them at all.

look at pia lights extortionately priced yet when tested cheap chinese bulbs were better that says it all

Arthur how does the combined high/low beam H4 work out? Only know about H1 and H7

i just left the zetec part with the s badge i added debadged the rest

Right lads these was delivered yesterday so I got round to doing my first few big mods today..

2012-08-09084318.jpg

2012-08-09191525.jpg

Look before <_<

2012-08-10165223.jpg

Look after :P

2012-08-10193146.jpg

2012-08-10193155.jpg

2012-08-10193231.jpg

2012-08-10193259.jpg

2012-08-10193245.jpg

Rather pleased with it

These also came today and will be getting fitted tomorrow so they'll be nice and white

2012-08-10231258.jpg

Mods to do in near future:

De-badge rear

Rear LED foot-wells (parts are on the way)

Second reverse light (ordering parts soon)

Mods to do as and when funds allow:

Duplex exhaust system

ST front bumper

ST sideskirts

ST wing mirrors

ST alloy wheels

Eibach lowering springs

Rear window tints and possibly sun strip

Pioneer head unit

2012-08-10193146.jpg

2012-08-10193259.jpg

2012-08-10193245.jpg

Looks very sporty on the rear mate,

the removal of the ghia badge would finish it off nice. and im looking foward to seeing the results on the new cree reverse bulb with the aditional smds on the sides.

Getting fitted at some point tomorrow mate, hopefully deb-badged while I'm at it too but tomorrow gonna be a busy day as it is so I gotta find time.

Getting fitted at some point tomorrow mate, hopefully deb-badged while I'm at it too but tomorrow gonna be a busy day as it is so I gotta find time.

id love to do all of those jobs for you mate, very rewarding.

if you have any petrol in that jerry can you have in the boot of the focus, then get an old sock and soak the sock in petrol then wipe the foam of the ghia badge,

petrol disolves polystirene and foam so it will remove your badges easy.

then wash the area with some water. to prevent it from being flamable.

No petrol in it mate I haven't even used it yet lol. Was just gonna do the hair dryer and dental floss trick then get some autoglym on the goo

Looking great mate, very nice transformation. Just curious, did the insurance go up much on declaration?

Wonder how well your bulbs go, iv ordered them sidelights too, fingers crossed they flow with my MTechs.

Like said above, debadge and then its nearly spot on. Did you get all parts from eBay i presume?

Looks good. But you can't have the ST rear bumper and spoiler without the front bumper and grill!

Might as well go "full replica" now :P.

Looking great mate, very nice transformation. Just curious, did the insurance go up much on declaration?

Wonder how well your bulbs go, iv ordered them sidelights too, fingers crossed they flow with my MTechs.

Like said above, debadge and then its nearly spot on. Did you get all parts from eBay i presume?

Haven't declared yet mate, will be tomorrow. It turned into a late job and didn't finish fitting till gone 8 at night cause of this little git

331230_473901695961722_1061249999_o.jpg

As you can see ended up hack sawing it off cause we was working on that one bolt for over an hour but it just would not come off. Did a bit of a make shift job so that side of the bumper is holding on tight so I just gotta get down hardware store for a new bolt.

Looks good. But you can't have the ST rear bumper and spoiler without the front bumper and grill!

Might as well go "full replica" now :P.

Lol you know it mate, it will be a full replica when I'm done. Soon as I got the money I'm working through my mods to do list.

Not on the list but I've just ordered a full set of Heko wind deflectors to continue the little spending spree :P

Get those badges off :P

Lmao gimme chance mate they'll be coming off tomorrow if i get time. Had a right manic day and tomorrow it's the missus' nephew birthday party so at some point after I gotta find time to fit the new bulbs and de badge.

All about the badges with you ain't it.. :P Not great work on the new bumper and spoiler mate looking tidy.. Just 'get those badges off!' lol.

Should i take the lot off focus n all or just the ghia? Show of hands people

Gotta take the side ghia emblems off too why I'm at it I suppose

Lmao gimme chance mate they'll be coming off tomorrow if i get time. Had a right manic day and tomorrow it's the missus' nephew birthday party so at some point after I gotta find time to fit the new bulbs and de badge.

All about the badges with you ain't it.. :P Not great work on the new bumper and spoiler mate looking tidy.. Just 'get those badges off!' lol.

Should i take the lot off focus n all or just the ghia? Show of hands people

Gotta take the side ghia emblems off too why I'm at it I suppose

Remove Ghia, and side door Ghia's too

stick side door ghia's on eBay for £3 each make somthing back.

leave focus and purchase an ST badge for to replace Ghia but look at images of the ST

the badge sits higher than the Ghia

FO36L61-3.jpg

Looks fit Charlie!!

I personally prefer the bare butt - fully debadged!

But one would say im biased.

Just debadge for now until you get the ST front and skirts.

I know cant be fitting an st badge yet while the front end still looks like it does. Was thinking about fully debadging for now and sticking the focus back on when its a full on replica and got the st badge to go with it