Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Minor Mods To Date

Brigante

Right lads i've debadged.. But now i cant get the adhesive off.. Got no autoglym or anything of the sort in the house. And ive had a drink so i can't drive anywhere to get some. Can anyone recomend anything thay i might already have among the household that might be of any use? Don't really wanna leave it looking like this tonight..

Hmm I'll try that tomorro

Hair dryer and credit card got mine off!

Hmm I'll try that tomorrow mate, didn't wanna scratch it lol. Just used hair dryer and me finger nails without much luck

My cree reverse bulb with extra smds that I've waited 2 weeks to come from china is a dud :(

wd40 will remove it a treat and its just me but dont put an st badge on youll look a right muppet when every ned tries to race you

wd40 will remove it a treat and its just me but dont put an st badge on youll look a right muppet when every ned tries to race you

WD aint even touching it mate. Reckon white spirit would do it or would that strip the paint?

WD aint even touching it mate. Reckon white spirit would do it or would that strip the paint?

i always use petrol mate,

does a nice clean job then a wash&wax of the area.

i always use petrol mate,

does a nice clean job then a wash&wax of the area.

Got it off but dropped a right clanger. See my other thread for what happened and I'll upload a photo of the damage shortly when my phones charged.

Right lads been a busy boy today, fully de-badged (photo coming tomorrow when its light)

And I installed my rear foot-well lighting so night shots will be up sometime tonight when its dark enough

Did you have any trouble getting your cente console out mate?

Oh and I tried the cree bulb in the fog light bulb holder too and it is definitely a dud so I'm really pee'd off about waiting 2weeks for it. The second one that I ordered ready for when I do a second reverse light better work or I'm seriously gonna go mental.

Still waiting for the seller to get back to me.

Did you have any trouble getting your cente console out mate?

Piece of !Removed! mate, few 10mm bolts then the few screws in the front foot wells. Was a nice tidy job. Gonna run out and take some photo's now :D

Brace yourselves lads.. Used the missus' digital camera that I got her for xmas instead of my crappy mobiles camera for a change and the photos are !Removed! immense B)

DSCN0593.jpg

Looks fantastic,

super bright, your not likely to loose anything in the car at night now.

The bumper does looks awesome though pal. As you know mine is completley debadged apart from the Ford oval, I am tempted to but an S badge in the same place the ST badge would be on the ST...

With reference to your rear footwells, have you got 2 sets of strips in each footwell?

I bet you look like a smurf sat inside when its all lit up. Looks great. You know whats missing? Ignition barrel illumination.

With reference to your rear footwells, have you got 2 sets of strips in each footwell?

I bet you look like a smurf sat inside when its all lit up. Looks great. You know whats missing? Ignition barrel illumination.

+1

can splice it in to the front footwell lighting feed instead of routing cables to the interior light

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4cff471281

Got the pods 5 LED pods Lenny linked in his guide mate.

And lads the ignition barrel already been in my basket for a while now lol, think I might order it now.

Don't suppose there's a UK seller of these? I'm still waiting on 2 or 3 deliveries from china as it is lol

the ignition barrel already been in my basket for a while now lol, think I might order it now.

Don't suppose there's a UK seller of these? I'm still waiting on 2 or 3 deliveries from china as it is lol

doesnt seem to be any other seller of the blue one at the momment so it will hve to be from china if purchasing.

grrr china it is. wonder when the other cree bulb will turn up and if it will actually work

Ignition barrel ordered.. Will upload some pics when its fitted in about 2 weeks lol..

The bumper does looks awesome though pal. As you know mine is completley debadged apart from the Ford oval, I am tempted to but an S badge in the same place the ST badge would be on the ST...

I think the S badge would be a nice touch mate

Oh yeah.. when wiring the rear foot-wells I found this plug

192170_474639662554592_1387169347_o.jpg

Any ideas what its for or what goes in it?