Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Minor Mods To Date

Brigante

Here you go lads

220059_474830065868885_1061709395_o.jpg

Fully de-badged

Excuse all the dirt.. My turtle wax black box was dispatched today so hopefully be here soon so I can give the poor girl a well needed clean.

could be for the cd changer wouldnt be passenger side would it

if it was under the passenger seat it may be for the cd changer

if it was under the passenger seat it may be for the cd changer

That's what I was thinking mate, I ain't got a cd changer lol. It is passenger side so sounds about right.

Right lads removed the rest of the mud flaps today cause it looked silly only having half of them on. Plus my turtle wax black box should be here soon and there was a load of dirt under them so now I can give it a well needed clean.

Would have liked to have left them all on but the shape of the St bumper means the original ford mud flaps physically can't be fitted. I may get some after market ones at some point.

See what I mean here

Original

DSCN0615.jpg

ST

DSCN0614.jpg

Don't look much but it means the flaps can't be fitted unless a section of the bumper it cut out :wacko: stuff that

Anyway here's a few pics on the missus' camera

DSCN0601.jpg

DSCN0607.jpg

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

Can't wait to fit my team heko wind deflectors when they come, as well as my other cree reverse bulb if this one actually works <_<

That's looking particularly special mate.

Got me thinking now.

Of course it will have to wait until the cars back on the road.

Would you believe the garage was trying to give me a Chevy avio for a courtesy car?

A 1.2 three door even though they knew I transport dogs for work purposes?

Morons, I told them where to stick it.

They're trying to find me something more appropriate.

Got me thinking now.

Would you believe the garage was trying to give me a Chevy avio for a courtesy car?

tres_dog.jpg

dogtrailerinuse.jpg

croozer-dog-trailer-yellow-tadpole-crop.jpg

Probably be more practical than a smegging Chevy avio.

A 1.2 couldn't pull a greased stick out of a cats crevasse.

Probably be more practical than a smegging Chevy avio.

A 1.2 couldn't pull a greased stick out of a cats crevasse.

lmao couldnt resist mate.

Yeah yeah, kick me when I'm down.

I could just imagine pulling up to a roundabout, seeing a gap and going for it to end up going nowhere as I'm now a hood ornament on a friggin' Citroen C1.

Got me thinking now.

Nice one mate ;) Just need to save about another grand up to finish off the outside now then I can finish the rest of the inside.

And sorry mate as much as I feel your pain after having received a fair bit of damage myself.. but that is &#33;Removed&#33; hilarious :lol: can just picture you and the doggies in your lil chevy

Cars looking fantastic mate, Maybe to go with the HEKO's a slight bit of window tinting? Smoke the rears?

I am currently in a very deep debate whether to full de-badge the rear of mine! Im half and half.

Looks great, did you manage get some HEKO's from that seller eventually?

Stoney i think they were definitely taking the biscuit with you there. Not to spam Brigantes thread much but any news back yet on total damage done?

Cars looking fantastic mate, Maybe to go with the HEKO's a slight bit of window tinting? Smoke the rears?

I am currently in a very deep debate whether to full de-badge the rear of mine! Im half and half.

Looks great, did you manage get some HEKO's from that seller eventually?

Stoney i think they were definitely taking the biscuit with you there. Not to spam Brigantes thread much but any news back yet on total damage done?

Exactly what I was thinking mate at some point I am gonna get somr rear window tints. Dark smoke maybe.

And yes mate the seller you linked me was bang on, the original listing in the link had ended but underneath it in the 'more chances to get what you want' section there was the same listing with 5 full sets in stock, bought one and it was dispatched yesterday so they'll be on the car shortly. Was actually just about to PM you to ask about how the fitting of yours went, easy enough?

And lol by all means spam away mate we all friends here

No news on the damage stats yet, I'm ringing them later today and hopefully it won't be too long in dry dock.

Missing it already (sad ain't it?).

No news on the damage stats yet, I'm ringing them later today and hopefully it won't be too long in dry dock.

Missing it already (sad ain't it?).

Might have already asked mate, but what exactly was the initial look on the bikers face the moment he realized you was a copper?

He wasn't too chuffed, that's for sure.

Care to elaborate mate? Must have been hilarious

You remember that scene in the film Home Alone where he tries aftershave for the first time?

That plus swearing...

Just a quick few snaps on my phone for now but the Heko's was delivered today, &#33;Removed&#33; quick considering they was dispatched yesterday.

2012-08-14125404.jpg

(Just to clarify, that is my Missus' bed.. I would not have a pink bed by choice)

Very easy to fit too went straight on

2012-08-14134953.jpg

2012-08-14135004.jpg

2012-08-14135015.jpg

Apologies for the poor pics I'll try get some better ones later.

Just gotta wait and see if they actually hold on now and if they actually deflect the wind lol

Some better photos

DSCN0622.jpg

DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

Didn't realize I took so many lol :P

After reading all the great reviews on these by yourselves lads I was quick to buy a set myself. However, they have the Missus and I divided on opinion.

Only used them so far on a quick trip down the road doing 28 so probably need to be on the motorway to feel the full benefits but personally I felt a difference straight away as generally I don't drive with the driver side windows open cause of how loud the wind noise is and being whacked in the face by it so I just drive round with the passenger side windows open for ventilation.

But after fitting these there wasn't really any wind noise just the obvious traffic noise, and instead of being whacked in the face I just had a rather nice little breeze.

The Missus on the other hand actually had to shut her window cause she said it was as if the wind was deflecting of the windows straight into her face and channeling it straight down her ear so she was getting even more of a whack in the face than usual as well as being properly deafened and she's still complaining of ear ache.

So now I'm at a loss of what to do having just paid 40quid for em and may have to take em straight back off :(

Like i said in messages mate, I'm clueless to why? My lady moaned first 10 minutes but she's forgotten about them now and for me i see the improvement and they work spot on.

They look great on your car, very good. Il be honest, if you tinted it now it'd be great.

they only deflect some wind not all and only that going front to back they cant stop side wind etc

they only deflect some wind not all and only that going front to back they cant stop side wind etc

I know mate but what I'm saying is she never really had a problem before but now with them fitted its as if they are turbo charging the air directly into her face when without them she didn't have the problem

Like i said in messages mate, I'm clueless to why? My lady moaned first 10 minutes but she's forgotten about them now and for me i see the improvement and they work spot on.

They look great on your car, very good. Il be honest, if you tinted it now it'd be great.

I know mate its a tough one. Gonna try adjusting her seat. I personally feel the difference but it obviously isn't good if they affecting the Missus so much. I do think they look great and I know mate I plan on getting some window tints at some point but they'll have to wait till I've done a few other mods first. By the way, what is a rough price on getting the rear windows tinted professionally?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club