Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Minor Mods To Date

Brigante

As long as the fog is visible from 25 metres in poor visibility then no problems.

Cree bulbs are visible from much further so you're good.

+1

Cree bulbs recommend that you stay a minimum of 3 feet away from the bulb before looking at them because it can dammage your sight, sort of like looking directly at the sun lol

Sweet then mate. I am really pleased with it. The missus isn't happy about neglecting her all day though. She hates you all by the way for all the modding ideas I've been given by all you lot :P I didn't have any intentions of doing anything to the car before joining the forums n now look at it :D

Welcome to the club mate,

I'm surprised I don't get death threats from women lol my missus hates me for the same reasons, and once became a member of this forum and attemptrd to annoy people in the hopes that her account and IP address of the computer would become blocked from the site resulting in me not being able to log on neither. Lmfao so I had to set up a seperate user account for her on the computer with parental control on it blocking her from accessing the forum.

• Like 1

Cree bulbs come today. Ones in the listing was red but these are blue, does that mean anything?

277494_481438875208004_717231341_o.jpg

Few quick day shots

Cree vs original

191129_481439031874655_2131329271_o.jpg

Twin cree

240388_481439151874643_2025306717_o.jpg

Night shots to follow

Casing colour should not make any difference as long as they work as desired.

Night shots will be telling.

Casing colour should not make any difference as long as they work as desired.

Night shots will be telling.

+1

Casing colour has no effect on the bulbs.

One of mine is anodised red and the other is silver but both function to the same specifcation.

Looking good in the above images too. Look foward to the night shots.

I know just making sure the casings weren't colour coded to different levels of brightness or summin lol. Only paid 10quid each for em so If anyone else wants to save the 5quid I can vouch for the seller considering they actually work lol. Going back to birmingham soon so I'll take the night shots there.

Just a quick night shot for now and theres a street light overhead but you get the idea

472516_481578888527336_1610106128_o.jpg

Comments welcome B)

Definitely much better. :)

I am pleased with it. Nice n bright n white. Showed me old man however thinking he'd be impressed, all he said was 'it's a bit pointless ain't it you only need one'

Tell him it's a safety measure due to the single reversing light being obscured when reversing into a parallel parking space.

Be proud of your efforts.

Tell him it's a safety measure due to the single reversing light being obscured when reversing into a parallel parking space.

Be proud of your efforts.

Lol I did mate. He's not exactly a car enthusiast or into modding cars, he's more into !Removed! crashing em.

As long as you're happy with your efforts then that's all that counts.

As long as you're happy with your efforts then that's all that counts.

I'm more than happy mate :D very pleased with it

I am pleased with it. Nice n bright n white. Showed me old man however thinking he'd be impressed, all he said was 'it's a bit pointless ain't it you only need one'

Looks excellent mate, just like it should.

My dad or even my missus don't appreciate the dual reverse or any other mod on the car neither mate,

But I don't take it personal hater's gonna hate lol

Soon you will be leading the modified scene in your area that's if your not currently doing so. With the unique interior illumination and dual reverse. Not to mention the st body styling.

Dunno about the modding scene in my area mate cant say I've seen many modded cars about. It's mainly chavs doing wheelies on mopeds and a load of beat up corsas. Although I have seen quite a few STs about making me feel jealous :(

Few more night shots of me twin reverse lights but the street lamps ruin it :unsure: gotta wait till I'm parked somewhere with no street lighting to get some proper good shots

2012-09-01053841.jpg

2012-09-01053903.jpg

Few from the front

2012-09-01053623.jpg

2012-09-01053930.jpg

Looks awesome, bulbs look bright as hell! Do they do that kind of the sidelights?!?!?!

Which bulbs do you mean mate?

Trying to get some better shots of the twin reverse lights now I have access to a digital camera but think they just look the same lol

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

Gonna wire up the second boot light tomorrow if I get time..

Contemplating ordering some gel overlays soon.

Installed second boot light earlier. Nice quick n easy mod.

DSCN0775.jpg

Excuse all the crap in the boot lol

Rather pleased with the results of something so simple lol can actually see in the boot of a night now.

Currently got a 28smd in each side

DSCN0778.jpg

Haven't got a cover for the second one cause I'll be soon replacing both sides with one of these and sticking em straight over the holes

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649