Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Minor Mods To Date

Brigante

those pics have swayed me now!! :)

i thought the second were just plain, but obv they not

..i think every company is copying the audi strip style now, so the BMW ones are a bit different again ...for now lol

must say the more i look at the halo set in action the more i'm edging towards em

Id go for the halo ones personaly mate,

At the moment i think i am set on the halos.

Just waiting for the funds to land in me account n i think i'll get em ordered

This forum is a dangerous place

We can spend your money quicker than you can if you'll let us ;)

Are you adding HiD to the magnafied dome lens on these halo units mate?

As far as i know HiD's are acceptable when installed in those enclosed lens units like the ST and RS units have aswell as the halo units your looking at purchasing,

Are you adding HiD to the magnafied dome lens on these halo units mate?

As far as i know HiD's are acceptable when installed in those enclosed lens units like the ST and RS units have aswell as the halo units your looking at purchasing,

They will still need auto levelling and wash system...

why is the wash system so important on hid? i dont understand how it is more important than other lights?

cheers

guessing its got something to do with beam pattern and dispersion if the lens get dirty...

I bet you would mate ;)

Thought about hids, but like dave says about the washer system etc. Would be nice though

why is the wash system so important on hid? i dont understand how it is more important than other lights?

cheers

Don't know if you have looked up close at a car with factory Xenon headlights but you will notice it projects the beam pattern onto the plastic cover of the headlight and the more dust/dirt that gets on there from the road the more obvious it is that you can see the pattern as it stops the projector from working as efficiently and causes other drivers to get distracted. I have noticed this driving around with the Xenon lights in and have resorted to giving them a spray of glass cleaner every other day or so. I really need to get the washers sorted soon as this is really annoying

As for the light units I really don't like halo ones :/ personal thing as I hate seeing BMW's right up your rear ^_^ just generally think too many chavy corsas etc... with them on. The first ones look better imho. But everyone to their own :)

Edited by Lenny
Swearing replaced with more approiate content,please read your text prior to posting

Like i said previously haz mate, the halo ones are like bmw yes but the other ones are audi.

So i gotta make a choice about which i hate less out of the 2 germans lol.

Must say i dont get that many bmw's behind me, it is mainly audi's up me rear bumper.

Like today driving round in a residential 30 zone durin the day, i had an audi tailgating me for ages, and to add insult to injury it had the exact shape of drl's as the first head lights i linked

Edited by Lenny
Swearing replaced with more approiate content, please read your text prior to posting on the open forum.

Like i said previously haz mate, the halo ones are like bmw yes but the other ones are audi.

So i gotta make a choice about which i hate less out of the 2 germans lol.

Must say i dont get that many bmw's behind me, it is mainly audi's up me rear bumper.

Like today driving round in a residential 30 zone durin the day, i had an audi tailgating me for ages, and to add insult to injury it had the exact shape of drl's as the first head lights i linked

Yeah I see your point mate :)

Think I have a sweet spot for Audi's though, as in to look at and drool over the RS models.

Think the designs are much more sleek than BMW's plus I know a few people with BMs who had them, say they are crap to drive etc.

I am not saying I like the way people drive either of them as especially Audi drivers get way to offensive when driving. personally for me its how a car looks not the people that drive them.

you could always go for one that is a mix of both :)

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/150525519843?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&cbt=y

Edited by Lenny
Swearing replaced with more approiate content,please read your text prior to posting

Was lookin at them from a UK company but they only had them for LHD cars :wacko:

Whats everyone think to these?

BMW drivers used to be the looney's on the road but as many company cars are now Audi's you're more likely to be annoyed by them nowadays.

I work with a guy that owns an A3 and he is a true looney (traffic cop). :P

Edited by Lenny
Swearing replaced with more approiate content, please read your text prior to posting on the open forum.

I remember em sayin on topgear how all the looney's that used to drive M3's have now migrated over to audi

Edited by Lenny

little update

finally got round to ordering the halo head lights :P

didn't realize they was coming from germany though :blink: so god knows when they'll turn up <_<

Don't know if you have looked up close at a car with factory Xenon headlights but you will notice it projects the beam pattern onto the plastic cover of the headlight and the more dust/dirt that gets on there from the road the more obvious it is that you can see the pattern as it stops the projector from working as efficiently and causes other drivers to get distracted. I have noticed this driving around with the Xenon lights in and have resorted to giving them a spray of glass cleaner every other day or so. I really need to get the washers sorted soon as this is really annoying

As for the light units I really don't like halo ones :/ personal thing as I hate seeing BMW's right up your rear ^_^ just generally think too many chavy corsas etc... with them on. The first ones look better imho. But everyone to their own :)

Ha you say Chavy corsas just after Charlie put this idea up I was inspired to get some angel eyes too but saw a corsa and thought na would rather copy you when your xenon conversion is complete

Ha you say Chavy corsas just after Charlie put this idea up I was inspired to get some angel eyes too but saw a corsa and thought na would rather copy you when your xenon conversion is complete

Don't get me wrong mate, i hate halo headlights for that exact reason lol

Chavy corsas sums it right up and i always said i'd never get em

The ones i've ordered however are literally the only exception

Looking at em they really do look near enough oem and do look very close to stock ST head lights so for that reason i'm happy with em

At first glances when I first saw em i thought they actually was the ST's