Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Minor Mods To Date

Brigante

not much of an update but i've kinda had some bad news

just got an email about me head lights saying that they arent in stock and that they have no idea when they will be. even though they took me money n appear to of charged me for delivery twice.

so now i'm about 160quid out of pocket with no idea when they'll eventually turn up :angry:

Absolutely hate when this happens! Happened me last week, all be it on a far smaller scale for a ten pound pollen filter, but really grates my cheese when they advertise stuff, take your money, then a few days later tell you it aint in stock. It's like a short-term loan service but we buyers can't apply the scandalous interest rates!

Hope it gets sorted for you soon mate. Maybe even push for a partial refund for the inconvenience if you're happy enough to wait another while for them.

Happened to me last week with a £150 hifi. They took 5 days just to tell me my order wasn't in stock and wouldn't be until the end of February. Told them I needed it NOW for some fake event I made up and tried to get them to come down in price on the next model up that WAS in stock.

They weren't having it, just cancelled my order, and the annoying thing is that because the order was cancelled, I couldn't even leave them bad feedback!

Edited by Stoney871
rude words

... and the annoying thing is that because the order was cancelled, I couldn't even leave them bad feedback!

Exactly mate! It's happened me a few times and it makes my blood boil. I gave the seller a bit of a mouthful about how disappointing and unprofessional it is blah blah blah, but they can be as smug as they like knowing we can't leave the dreaded negative feedback anyway!

it is properly annoying. was supposed to be my little treat. treated my Missus to a nexus 7 and myself to these. she got her nexus the next day and all i get is this email

Dear Mr/Ms Charles Brigante,

We unfortunately don't have good news for you. We are still waiting upon supply of the items below which you have placed on order.

These are the following items which have not currently reached us:

Qty. Description Unit Price Total Price MwSt 1 FKFSFO023 Scheinwerfer Angel Eyes Set für Ford Focus Bj. 05- schwarz 151,58 EUR 151,58 EUR 19%

We are working hard on contacting our suppliers so that they can provide us with the items which are not in stock. And thus are waiting for a response back from them as to whether or not they can fulfill our order requirements as we have you as a customer waiting on items.

When we get a sufficient answer from them then we will get back in contact with you. Thus there is no need to contact us further as we already have your order query at hand.

We do extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused! Once the outstanding items have been received by us then we can immediately send your goods out for you. Before this we can't do anything.

Unless if you want to cancel the outstanding items from your order then you can do so through your online "live" account section. Then when the items have been cancelled you will get an email notifying you of the cancellation. And then our finance department will get a similar email at the same time notifying them that they need to refund you, which means that there will be no further need for you to get in touch with us.

Some items are in stock and reserved for you, if you trigger a partial delivery in your online "live" account section to "NOW" option then the in stock items will be sent out for you.

Just for your overview below are your order details: eShop Order number: date of receipt of your order: 29.01.2013 18:46:59 You have selected the following payment method: PayPal You have selected the following terms of delivery: DHL

The order is scheduled for delivery to the following address:

Charles Brigante

Nottingham

Großbritannien

NEW: "LIVE" account - get all the information you need on your order with live updates!

You generally can view your order status "live" through your online live account section. You'll see the missing items as an example were you can initiate either a partial delivery were you send out the items in stock and leave the non stock items on back order.

Or alternatively another way is you can cancel the items which are not in stock so that the money is sent back to you and the rest of the items will be dispatched out for you.

These are just two things which you can do in your shop. We have really a lot more cool functions which are can take a look at such as obtaining tracking numbers and much much more….

So why not simply log onto your account and view all of these amazing, easy to use functions.

We hope that you enjoy shopping with us and wish you all the best in the future!

Sincerely,

Your FK Automotive Account team

FK Automotive GmbH | Kuchengrund 10 | D-71522 Backnang Represented by its managing director of Mr. Uwe Mühlberger | Commercial register Stuttgart HRB 271 485 | VAT ID: DE812659710 Performance and Jurisdiction: Backnang http://www.fk-automotive.de & http://www.fk-shop.de E-mail: buchhaltung@fk-automotive.de

really not looking good for me lights now :angry:

got an email saying they'll be in stock in around 10 days

so when/if i finally receive em, it'll be getting on for about a month after i paid for em :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

To be fair... FK Automtive have been around for years and I generally only hear good things about them.

Suppliers are suppliers unfortunately... We et this at work, where we order things thn get told its not in, try running a theatre with no ice creams lol!! It's carnage!!

I'd definitely be asking for a partial refund to make it worth your while.

Best case scenario, they give you it. Worst case scenario, they don't. Worth a shot.

What a pain in the rear.

I guess you'll not be recommending the company to the Forum then?

As tdcist says, fk is supposed to be a well known established company which is why i thought it would be ok buying from them.

i know its a supplier issue, but if they dont have the product in stock i dont think they should be taking peoples money until it is, especially when they literally dont have a clue when they will be getting more stock in.

also trying to work out how i've been charged double for delivery. thought its supposed to be 10quid but ive been charged 20

as it stands i cant say id recommend em no

Yes agreed they should refund the money until they have the parts in stock , annoying that they hold your money while they get the parts in.

As tdcist says, fk is supposed to be a well known established company which is why i thought it would be ok buying from them.

i know its a supplier issue, but if they dont have the product in stock i dont think they should be taking peoples money until it is, especially when they literally dont have a clue when they will be getting more stock in.

also trying to work out how i've been charged double for delivery. thought its supposed to be 10quid but ive been charged 20

as it stands i cant say id recommend em no

Did you buy them a single set, or two individual headlamps? Might explain the double delivery charge if the latter is the case.

Did you buy them a single set, or two individual headlamps? Might explain the double delivery charge if the latter is the case.

a single set mate. though they come in 2 separate boxes it doesn't say anything about charging double

Oh yeah, I'll soon resume hydro dipping as I have now sourced myself a better quality carbon print that actually looks like carbon fibre lol

Not the best photo but this is what the print looks like

photo1.jpg

It will be darker than this when dipped as I'll be using a darker base colour

If I get round to it I'll start re-dipping my interior tomorrow

Also thinking about dipping the grill and fog surrounds

Also gonna do under the bonnet

Will look proper quality when I'm done

Well this is the latest on my new headlights...

Dear Mr/Ms Charles Brigante,

We're really sorry. It is always not yet managed to organize the outstanding products. Unfortunately we are dependent on the supplier and you can be assured that we are trying our best to get the outstanding items from our suppliers so we can complete your order. It is definitely not our intention to offend you or be put off with dealing from us, but it may so happen from time to time when we have over 1,000,000 products in stock we can make an error.

Please may you wait a few days. And if we are not able to obtain the goods within 14 Days then we will have to unfortuantly cancel the outstanding items from your order, due to us not being able to fulfill your order requirements, as we could not get the relevant stock from our suppliers in time for you, apologies! Our suggestion: Is that if you if you do not want the items then you can log onto your "live" online account and cancel the outstanding items from your order. Or you can trigger a partial delivery so that the in stock items can be sent out and the not in stock current items will be placed on back order for 14 days.

Don't look like I'll be getting them at all

• 2 weeks later...

Finally starting to get somewhere with me long awaited headlights

They was dispatched from doichland on monday and according to dhl are now currently at gatwick

So with any luck i'll have em in a day or two

Better be worth the !Removed! wait

Hopefully photos will follow shortly after being fitted once i've finally got me hands on em

Right ladies n gentle folk

The day is finally among us and after a very.. very very.. very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long wait..

My new headlights have finally made they're way from doichland

After hearing a knock at the door from dhl man I bolted downstairs to be greeted by a box big enough to comfortably fit a mangled body or two in ;)

DSC_0292.jpg

And inside that box was smaller box

DSC_0293.jpg

And inside that box was two smaller boxes

DSC_0294.jpg

And finally upon opening these boxes I find this

DSC_0295.jpg

Shrink wrap removed and I am left with this thing of beauty :wub: :wub: :wub:

DSC_0297.jpg

Immediate thoughts are they look !Removed! sexy and they quality seems decent enough so far

Sadly I'm gonna have to hold off on fitting them for a little while longer as I've gotta dart off to birmingham shortly

But once there I'll set about fitting them n hopefully follow up with some sexy night shots of em in action later tonight

Watch this space

• 2 weeks later...

So where's these night shots then?!

sorry mate been neglecting me own thread cause it aint had many views lately lol

heres a load of photos

2013-02-22144728-1.jpg

2013-02-22144715-1.jpg

2013-02-21225958-1.jpg

2013-02-21193925-1.jpg

2013-02-21230036.jpg

2013-02-21230023.jpg

2013-02-21193957-1.jpg

2013-02-21225305-1.jpg

2013-02-21225429-1.jpg

2013-02-22210948.jpg

tonight i seem to be having an issue with a bit of steam

2013-03-01181357.jpg

either the back aint clicked in properly (its tight)

or me breather tubes i glued on aint working

Edited by Brigante
minor swear words

not really a mod but i've just got myself one of these in case of emergencies

2013-03-04004251.jpg

seems quite a good piece of kit for the price n quite rugged too

it'll jump start your car, inflate your tyres

2013-03-04004405.jpg

got a 12v supply to charge your phone etc

2013-03-04004416.jpg

and it's got a decent ish led work/emergency light on it too

2013-03-04004346.jpg

anyone else got one of these?

oh yeah, since getting black head lights, the rear clusters are winding me up being clear

so i've been looking at either these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Mk2-05-08-Techno-Black-LED-rear-lights-/170972944508?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27cec8187c

or maybe these as replacements

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Mk2-2005-on-smoked-black-LED-rear-lights-/250867802928?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFocus&hash=item3a68e2e330

whats everyone reckon?

also, the front ends really annoying me now. gonna be a while till i can fit an st front bumper (if i ever do) so for now i'm thinking about colour coding the fog surrounds, and getting rid of the chrome of the grill. either colour code panther black or maybe even carbon dip if i get round to it.

comments welcome

also if anyone can recommend me some small ish mods to crack on with that'll be great

Looks a good piece of kit alright mate, was it expensive? Let's hope you never need to use it much! I had to get a battery charger recently for work for charging 12V deep cycle batteries. Couple of my sites struggled through winter to get a full recharge through the solar panel, so got one of these chargers and an extra few batteries so I can always keep charged ones installed. Anyway...

I'd def go with the black rears mate, really like them myself. Think on your black motor they'd be a must too over the chrome ones...you have your fog/reverse fly-eyed too don't you? Mind you, if you can get a deal off Sal on his then go for it, haha!

Bit of colour coding on the front end would make a massive difference too. And an MS design front bumper valance would also be a good compromise over a full ST bumper, but they can be hard to come by!

only cost 30quid i think mate n it appears to do everything so its a great thing to keep in the boot. but like you say i hope i never actually have to use it lol

which of the 2 sets of black rear clusters do you think looks best mate? think i'm siding slightly towards the techno ones as i'm not sure if the smoked ones look dark enough going by the listing photo. but as you say sal's got some going so i may get em off him, really wanna see them exact ones fitted thoughso i can make a proper judgment

yes mate i've got the rear fog/reverse lights fly eyed. i did have the rear clusters fly eyed but i had to remove it the other day when i cleaned the car. its supposed to be durable n hard wearing, n even removable n reusable.. it isn't <_<

there was a load of little bits missing where it hadn't weathered well so it didnt look very good n just looked messy. ended up removing the lights again n bring them inside cause its really sticky stuff n wouldnt come off easy. took ages removing it all in little bits

still got it on the reverse lights though cause i aint got round to removing it. but what i may do is buy some black rear clusters n fly eye the third brake light too. may fly eye the front fogs

i'm contemplating whether to buy some new front bumper moulding that are already primed n spray em black so i can still drive round with the original ones fitted while the new ones dry. or just spray my own. really wanna spray the grill but it'll have to be when i'm not planning on using the car for a day or 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club