Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S1600 Or S1600 (134)

Spike316

Hey,

Sorry guys new to all this. I have just purchased my 4th consecutive Fiesta. Start with a '96 1.1 MK3, '04 1.6 Ghia, '09 1.6 Zetec S, and just got a 11' S1600.

Would i be correct in saying there is a 134bhp version and a standard. If so how can i tell?

Help would be appreciated, and if it turns out it is the standard what should i do next?

Thanks in advance

Spike

the first thing to check for is the twin tail exhaust coming out the back. if its got that then prob the 134 version. hope that helps buddy. now on to mods if its the 120, get either j1 or the pipercross HFIC induction kit next is to get an exhaust fitted. then some lowering springs and 15mm spacers for the rear wheels and your sorted. looks good and its not over the top. and other questions give us a shout. oh an nice car mate but am a bit bias lol. you get the blue or white?

If I'm right then the original 2010 S1600 has the standard 120PS & the 2011 version has the 134PS so yours shoud be the higher power model.

Cheers for the quick responce guys :) Yeah it has got the twin tail exhaust.

I got the blue with white stripes. Cheers for the other Mods. Any major differences between the J1 and the Pipercross?

Thanks again for the help

I think another tell tale sign is the 120bhp model doesn't have climate control or bluetooth stereo?

Also you went for the best colour ;)

I think another tell tale sign is the 120bhp model doesn't have climate control or bluetooth stereo?

Also you went for the best colour ;)

:D

Yeah i got climate control and bluetooth as well. Ok so it's looking good that its a 134 then. :D

Once i got the keys i'll put some pics up.

Nice link. Yeah the confirms it's a 134.

Can't wait to get the keys even more now :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club