Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Project For Mk6

SmokesBoy

Hey

i am recently purchasing a mk6 fiesta.....its basically a Shell as it needs new engine...

its originally had a 1.25 inside, however will a 1.4 zetec easily slot in?

Also i previously own a set of 17" ripspeed alloys will they rub on the arches of will they be a neat fit?

Bi Xenon headlights? worth a purchase?

Cheers

Smokesboy

first of all welcome:D

im not too sure about the engine as thats to technical for me, but the alloys should be fine, i have some 205/40/17 zcv alloys on mine and dont rub,

and as for the light bulbs again not sure but think they will.... i have just purchased 2 Canbus T10 194 168 W5W 501 5050 5 SMD LED White Car Side Light bulbs,

eBay number 290654204058

which have had v.god reviews

i hope this is usefull

Thanks mate does help a lot seeing as I prob won't need a new set of alloys now!

ah thats good then:D money saved eh:D

• 4 weeks later...

the engine will fit in no bother and run fine also with all the same sensors etc but you wont see much gain out of it unless you get a 1.4 ecu to run it also.,,

all those engines are the same aslone as they are the black rocker cover, ive recently put a 1.6 focus engine into a 1.4 ghia because i didnt have any 1.4's left, and left it runing from the 1.4 ecu.. run alot quicker but if i had have got a zs fiesta ecu it would have all the potensal.

personally id put a 16 into it as it wont be of any or much of a differnt cost and then hunt the breakers and get a zetec s key ecu and clocks and give it a proper upgrade as it will run with the same wiring loom.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club