Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S1600 Upgrade Options?

Nath1790

Hi Guys

First off I'll say I'm completely new here and apologize if anything like this has come up before:

I've had my Fiesta S1600 for nearly a year now and it's been fantastic. (White w Blue Stripes)

However It does feel a little gutless at times and I was wondering what available upgrades there are/recommended companies or sites to visit?

I'm not sure if the Mountune kits even apply because my car is already the 134PS version and I've been on Pumaspeed who offer a few bits like induction kits/exhaust system/manifold. However I have no DIY experience or competence so would need workshop fitting. Cheltenham - up north would need to be worth it!

Basically I have my sights on:

Upgraded brakes - I've had a few fiesta's (Mk5/Mk6/Mk7) and they all feel underbraked.

Induction Kit - I may even be able to do this myself! And it's relatively cheap.

Anyone know if I can get it chipped or remapped? I've not got much to spend and really don't know where to look :/

Also I've searched for tyres that fit for when I need to change them and I only get back 2 results?

Many Thanks for any help or advice.

You can get the Moutune kit but it only makes financial sense to go for the MP155 rather than 140.

They'll be releasing a big brake upgrade in a couple of weeks (Ford Fair)

There's plenty of tyres available in 205/40/17?

hi nath ive got the 134ps version in blue and ive done a few little bits. got the pipercross induction kit from pumaspeed and love it, car roars now lol, also got 30mm Eibach springs fitted and handles alot better feels more planted and got 15mm spacers on rear wheels so wheels flush with arches. got a few pics if you need. hope that helps a bit

hi nath ive got the 134ps version in blue and ive done a few little bits. got the pipercross induction kit from pumaspeed and love it, car roars now lol, also got 30mm eibach springs fitted and handles alot better feels more planted and got 15mm spacers on rear wheels so wheels flush with arches. got a few pics if you need. hope that helps a bit

Stuart you have a PM ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club