Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flyeyeskit

James Rosier

Hey guys

i ordered this kit a couple of weeks ago and they where out of stock till the end of the month, but anyway it has arrived :)

The Box!

**picture removed by admin due to having personal details in picture**

Lights Before Kit!

600304_294149364016752_1499615795_n.jpg

Lights After Kit :)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

What do you guys think??

Just to say if anyone is thinking of getting this, it is not as easy as it says it is due to the shape of the fiesta light, i had to do each light in two one strip which goes on the line of the reverse light and rest at the top of the light, looks good was able to cut it so there is no line and looks as one! :)

Edited by Mark M.K
Removed personal details

Looks a lot different than standard, I presume that these are a type of tint film, do they go inside the various lenses.

Also what about the brightness of the bulbs, I would have thought that they will be less noticeable.

Are they still legal- MOT when 3yrs old comes around.

Just a thought .

Hey there

they are just a sticky film that goes over the outside of the light

they have lots of little holes ( like a fly's eye) and the light is then not being darkened or anything during day or night light still shines through no problems

and yes it is completely legal and will not fail an MOT

all on the website :)

http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk

looks good mate :)

Cheers thank you :)

Defiantly think it looks good with the black... also would look good on a white fezzy.

Next, front lights i think, what you think?

Hi James,I have followed your link and see what you mean , suppose that they would look good on my dark morello fiesta also.

Not seen any yet.

Cheers

Thanks for these pictures, I was looking at getting this done myself but didnt know if it was worth it, looking at your car it looks really good. Next purchase!

Thanks for these pictures, I was looking at getting this done myself but didnt know if it was worth it, looking at your car it looks really good. Next purchase!

Glad to be some help :)

Will be alot easier to do on your MK6 :)

Very smart - Don't think I've seen these on a MK7 yet, they look really good with the black paint and privacy glass ;)

Ive done this to the front and back lights and your right it is not as easy as it looks lol

Hey guys

i ordered this kit a couple of weeks ago and they where out of stock till the end of the month, but anyway it has arrived :)

The Box!

Lights Before Kit!

600304_294149364016752_1499615795_n.jpg

Lights After Kit :)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

What do you guys think??

Just to say if anyone is thinking of getting this, it is not as easy as it says it is due to the shape of the fiesta light, i had to do each light in two one strip which goes on the line of the reverse light and rest at the top of the light, looks gooI really d was able to cut it so there is no line and looks as one! :)

I really like this!! Did u just get it from eBay or something? ?

Front lights with fly eye kit i think it looks good :-) 20120730_143807.jpg

How much did you pay for the sheets? I would measure my lights to find out but the car is still in the garage getting repaired /:

@ jeffrey i think mine came to about 20 quid for the front lights 45x90 if i remeber correctly . Not sure about the back i kinda guessed them ones haha

@ jeffrey i think mine came to about 20 quid for the front lights 45x90 if i remeber correctly . Not sure about the back i kinda guessed them ones haha

Cheers tichy, looks like a decent cheaper alternative to buying new headlights all together

Top Work James.!!

I To have the same flyeyeskit indoors.. waiting to go onto My Back Lights.. Nice to see How They Will LOOK...

Can I suggest You also Do the Top 3rd Brake Light & Fog/Relectors..??

Lovin The Green Monster Decals... this is an Old pic Of How I "..Roll..?" (MY Tribute to Ken Block & VR46)

LimePlateGone.jpg

Also Have These Front, Back & Wheel Centres to Go On... From DMB..

Monster.jpg

Can't Beat CHEAP..!! subtle Mod's...!!???

Top Work James.!!

I To have the same flyeyeskit indoors.. waiting to go onto My Back Lights.. Nice to see How They Will LOOK...

Can I suggest You also Do the Top 3rd Brake Light & Fog/Relectors..??

Lovin The Green Monster Decals... this is an Old pic Of How I "..Roll..?" (MY Tribute to Ken Block & VR46)

LimePlateGone.jpg

Also Have These Front, Back & Wheel Centres to Go On... From DMB..

Monster.jpg

Can't Beat CHEAP..!! subtle Mod's...!!???

Dude i want them DMB's! where you get them from??

How much did you pay for the sheets? I would measure my lights to find out but the car is still in the garage getting repaired /:

I paid £13.99

Front lights with fly eye kit i think it looks good :-) 20120730_143807.jpg

Nice dude! deffo getting fronts done next!