Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Travelpilot Fx

Stevewd

Hi all, just got myself a focus with the travelpilot fx. When I try to set my destination with a post code, the street and house number is not available. Is this normal or have I changed a setting without knowing?

Hi all, just got myself a focus with the travelpilot fx. When I try to set my destination with a post code, the street and house number is not available. Is this normal or have I changed a setting without knowing?

How new is the FX Sd card what year? , Try and recalibrate the system.

If you want the manual check my download at the bottom of my Sig,

Just done the calibration, street and house number grayed out. I have the 2009 western europe + turkey sd card

Try for a bigger range see if it learns , and was the area your trying around in 2008 , as that is when the maps would have been updated for a 2009 card.

You can get 2010 cards reasonably cheap on Fleabay

just as a test if you want to test that theory out pm my the postcode your trying to get and i will test it on my 2010 card tomorrow see if it picks it up that way i can tell you if a new updated card would be better for you and rule that out.

OK i have tested that postcode on mine , the only option for the second part of the postcode is 0-1-2 so the option for 4 is not available so 2010 maps not allowing postcode on that address.

I was able to insert full address to get to that location starting from the top and working down.Thats only any good if you know the full address.

Thanks for that, I have tryed to input the address without a postcode and it works great. Just a pitty it won't do this from postcode. I have checked out fleabay, nothing on there at the min. Going to call my dealer for a price.

Thanks again

Owww don't get one from a Stealer , they are 4 x the price , you can get one on Fleabay for around £50. 2010 Uk & Turkey are what to look for .

Search "Ford satnav" they will come up.