Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering/suspension

Disco73

I recently purchased a 57 plate Focus 1.8 TDCI 17k. When driving at 60mph+ the steering wheel wobbles left hand side and there's a slight vibration. I've not hit any kerbs etc. Could it be the wheel balance/tracking?

I would appreciate any ideas on what this could be before I return to the garage.

I recently purchased a 57 plate Focus 1.8 TDCI 17k. When driving at 60mph+ the steering wheel wobbles left hand side and there's a slight vibration. I've not hit any kerbs etc. Could it be the wheel balance/tracking?

I would appreciate any ideas on what this could be before I return to the garage.

sounds like the wheel balance may be out. A garage might check it for free in hope that your wheels need re-balanced.

sounds like the wheel balance may be out. A garage might check it for free in hope that your wheels need re-balanced.

Thanks. I'll get it checked out.

Also have a look at your tyres for flat spots, this can also make the wheels wobble..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club