Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Ingress Focus 2008

jison

water ingress n/s/r onto shock absorber turret

rear spoiler seals im afraid remove spoiler use silicone to seal all the fixing holes refit also use silicone to seal the rear 3rd bakelight in the spoiler

thank you i will carry out your surgestions.

i had suspected the hinge on the n/s because when i applied water around it water driped in onto the right area. perhaps a belt and braces job

the rear hinges also can leak if you open the boot and look at the hinges you will see they are sealed bottom and sides but not at the top i would recommend seasling these as well its awkward to get into but i used tiger seal to make sure they were sealed then when dry i painted it with a touch up kit so it looks like it was done by ford also the rear light screws can leak remove the 2 screws and pop the light up you will see 2 plastic dowels the screw goes into with a foam seal seal around the edges so the foam is completely covered then refit the lights with all this done there isnt anything else that can leak