Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermarket Grills

2012-Metal

hi ive been trying to search whether there is a replacement/aftermarket upper grill for my 2012 fiesta metal. as i think it just doesnt look right.

i know theres the asian/aussie style lower grill going around.

thanks

kind regards

There are these that can apply to the centre strip, but as far as a mesh grill or anything like that I have yet to see one....would want it if it appears though :lol: :D

I have the Asian Sport grill, not 100% sure I like it yet. What do you guys think? If you find any other alternatives let us know. The other option I'm thinking is spraying the original grill silver, metallic grey or gloss black.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7782/imageuxd.jpg

I have never seen an aftermarket upper grill. The problem is the bonet and bumper have oval cut out for badge so not really any other way you can have it.

I have never seen an aftermarket upper grill. The problem is the bonet and bumper have oval cut out for badge so not really any other way you can have it.

Only way really is a Focus-style lip, think Triple R Composites are looking into a debadge grill, they already sell the lip for around 40 quid. Aside from that, I think it'd look pants. Pretty sure the US upper grill won't fit >.<

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club