Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mats

Wayneo01

5ab760a0.jpg

They look alot better in person then what my ipad makes them out to be, what do you think guys.

Awesome!!

I got some new ones but they don't have any logos.

Looking for some mats for our Mk8 Fiesta. It's not a TDCi or anything, and I'd rather have them plain - any suggestions? Does anyone know if Mk7 mats will fit a Mk8?

Looking for some mats for our Mk8 Fiesta. It's not a TDCi or anything, and I'd rather have them plain - any suggestions? Does anyone know if Mk7 mats will fit a Mk8?

I got mine from simplycarmats.co.uk they're made to fit and you can choose colours and different thicknesses of carpet. They fit perfectly and are really durable, i went for the thickest carpet they have and love them.

Hi Wayneo01,

Those would look good in mine, the Ford ones thrown in with the sale deal are already showing wear on drivers side due to shoe heels, don't appear to be made of much at all,

anyhow yours look smart.

cheers.

Yea they look really good and are comfy on ur feet, one thing i have found though that lip on the drivers side is just below ur peddles, so i am getting the heel of my shoe caught a little bit when changing gear.