Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Stoke On Trent Foam Car Wash?

bt_cav

Hey Folks

Dose anyone know if there is a Foam Car wash around Stoke on Trent / Alton Towers?

Many thanks

Brian :D

how much you willing pay lol

I didn't realise we had one? Im interested too. Stoke area.

i might have the rong end of the stick ere lol..... foam as in what way? foam as in like a cushion?

haha Car wash that sprays your car with foam then power washes its off lol..... Never saw anyone throwing cushions at their car to clean it lol

:D I found one near to Hanley soapy suds or something like that....will let you know if its any good :D

What, the one at the top of Bucknall new road on the corner? There's a good one up by Cobridge too and also one on the way into Newcastle i hear.

I assumed you meant proper foam wash where they leave it on for a while then wash it off.

snow foam your thinking of? i use it on my car and its wonderful stuff. buy the kit yourself if you have a pressure washer alrdy. it is lots of fun :D

here is a photo of my mk2 focus covered with snowfoam!

showfoamfocus.jpg

the 1 in cobridge is good, but they use sponges not mits, they use leathers not towels.... dont rinse sponges between cars same with the leathers... but for 6 quid u get a air freshner lmao...... im willing do it for any1 from my home once finished work, the right way lol

I remember seeing your picture millsy, It does scrub up proper good after a good snow foam. Its just buying the kit from scratch.

Iv not gone the one in cob ridge yet Martyn, just curious do you go down to the local meets, have i seen your focus around?

I remember seeing your picture millsy, It does scrub up proper good after a good snow foam. Its just buying the kit from scratch.

Iv not gone the one in cob ridge yet Martyn, just curious do you go down to the local meets, have i seen your focus around?

i didnt buy mine all in one go. pressure washer was from xmas spendo. and brought the snow foam later on. i brought a good pressure washer.... here is the link...its a refurb karcher website and they was brilliant. alot cheaper plus u also get warrenty etc.

http://www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/

dont do meets dude, have to kids lol.... you prob have seen the focus around i know car is getting a little more common around, there is a 10 plate on first avenue just of port hill same colour as ur's, and across the road from it is a focus 09 plate st in yet again the blue colour..... i want ours to look different but, thb there are too many of the "same" as it were..... yo dont necc need a kartcher, they do the lances for nilfisk also, and they are a little cheaper but as of same quality..... i'd say 100 quid get you set up .... inc foam

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club